* What did you order?
Senior Delf Ido with Face-up and a pair of boots
* When did you order?
May 25th 2010
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
* How was the communication?
They responded immediately through their Q & A board at first, but got quite a lot slower later on (they had an event) and gave me their straight-out-of-a-template answers about 35 - 45 working days when it was nearing the estimated deadline and I asked how long I'd have to wait. Didn't really affect my order though.
* How easy was it to pay?
Either credit card or paypal. But there's no clear indication that Paypal was an option (it's called something else which I forgot)so I paid via credit card for my boy and there were horrible exchange rate fees. Urrgh. I learnt about Paypal from my fellow LUTS customers later on and paid for my boots with it. The transaction was hassle-free too.
* How long did it take to ship?
He shipped on 30 July. That was within the deadline that I worked out after taking everyone's advice to leave out Saturdays and Sundays. But I wish LUTS had stated clearly that when they said 35 - 45 days, it means working days. Because this statement is rather misleading to people who are new to LUTS.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
Yes, maybe even better
* Were you satisfied with the product?
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
* Would you order from this company again?
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
Only if the sculpt is one that I really like and it's not available on LUTS anymore.