1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Model boy clothes and shoes?

Feb 10, 2010

1. where can I find clothes and shoes for Iplehouse EID Model? (other than from iple)

2. oh! Thanks so much for creating this thread! I'm considering getting Tedros with the model body but the clothes issue is kinda holding me back.

Definitely helpful if some other clothes site can be dug out. Not that iple clothes aren't awesome enough. Just kinda need variety.

3. Just wondering but would Soom Mecha Angel Boy doll clothes fit Iple EID Model body?

4. me too ;)

I don't think that Mecha Angel pants will fit, because Mecha Angel is 80cm....but maybe shirts.

I've made a small chart
      [​IMG]

5. Does the model body have different feet than the hero body? If not, than the Akando threads have alot of information on EID man shoes.

6. According to Iplehouse, they're the same feet.

I'm fiddling with a sweater pattern for the model body, to keep myself occupied while I wait for Tedros . . . the one measurement I really need that Iplehouse doesn't provide, though, is the length from hip (where the hem of a sweater would fall) to about 1/4" below the armpit. If anybody wanders past this thread and has that number to offer, I would be grateful!

Edit: Got it, thanks to a helpful EID owner! Starting with 5 1/2 inches, will experiment from there.

7. bumping

I'm wondering if anyone else has had more experience finding clothes that fit the Model Body on these big boys.

I was looking at the Glamor Doll clothes on Dollmore earlier, & it looks like some of the tops will fit, though they may be a little snug.

Has anyone tried this, or found other sources for clothes for these guys?

8. What about Soom Idealian clothes/shoes? They look about the same size...

Iplehouse Model Body:

* Height : 70.5 cm
      * Weight : 2.6kg
      * Circumference of head : 23 cm (9.2 inch)
      * Circumference of neck : 13.5cm
      * Circumference of chest : 36.5cm
      * Width of shoulder : 18 cm
      * Length of arm : 25 cm
      * Circumference of wrist : 7 cm
      * Circumference of arm : 12.3cm
      * Circumference of waist : 26 cm
      * Circumference of pelvis : 28 cm
      * Circumference of thigh : 20 cm
      * From waist to tiptoe : 45 cm
      * Circumference of ankle : 11 cm
      * Length of foot : 10.2 cm

Soom Idealian:

Weight : 2900g
      Overall Height: 72cm
      Eye size: 14mm
      Wig size: 9~10inch
      Head Circumference: 24cm
      Neck Circumference: 13.5cm
      Chest Circumference: 37cm
      Shoulder Width: 19cm
      Arm Length: 29.5cm
      Wrist Circumference: 28cm
      Hip Length: 33cm
      Thigh Circumference: 20.5cm
      Leg Length: 41.5cm
      Ankle Circumference: 9.5cm
      Feet Length: 9.5cm

9. Any more suggestions on this subject? Is there a list somewhere of who makes EID clothing? I've tried searching but the search engine doesn't accept just EID.

10. bumping for the slender model body..

11. If you like aloha type shirts for your EID boys, I have a couple for sale in my sig. :)

12. I second this with a hopeful bump...

13. When searching place an * behind words that are 3 letters (eid*).

14. I'll probably start going through those Akando threads and plucking out all the Shoe information when I'm not on my netbook, because it would be nice to have it all located in one section rather than scattered 3 sheets to the wind like it has been since this line started. :O

15. I have a EID Model body Tedros at home.
      i bought pants from iplehouse but .... he can't sit with them. I have to let it open and .... sometimes his butt is showing.
      Do you think EID superhero pants could fit better???

16. Just seconding that Soom posts on its site that Idealian clothes will fit EIDs. The challenge is Idealian clothes are very limited and mostly sold out. :/ Marsh Pants probably make pants for EIDs, and they do one ready-to-wear basic tee. Custom shirts and tops you'd have to ask about.

17. According to IH's measurement's it should. The EID's foot is 9.9 cm long and 4.2 cm wide. Found it under and EID boot listing on IH's site. The interior length of IH's boot is 11cm, so Im thinking the 11 cm x 4.5 cm on Dollmore's site is also the interior measurement.

18. Yeah, that's the thing: They don't specify if they are the inner measurements or not :( The model feet are 9cm only, so it's possible that it's an exterior measurement, especially based on this listing http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7355

Ok I just measured the Luv sneakers I have, and based on the official measurements, I think you're right, Azha :3 Once he gets here, I'll order those boots since they're the only ones he seems to like! Thank you!