1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Think Pink! Feedback (ALL)

Feb 7, 2008

1. Think Pink

I just bought 4 cans of MSC and I'm really pleased with the transaction.

Unfortunately parts of the site is in Dutch only which made things a bit confusing to me but I got fast answers to my e-mails (the same day or the following day) and could order through mail instead so everything went very smoothly.

I paid with Paypal but they also accept payment through European banktransfer.

I ordered my MSC Friday afternoon and received it yesterday (Wednesday the following week) witch is REALLY fast, at least compared to Swedish online companies that I've bought things from. (They even shipped it on a Saturday which I don't think a company here would ever do)

So if you just can cope with the Dutch/English language mix I can recommend this company.

Annefia!

2. Let me add my praises for Think!Pink here!

I bought my DollZone Ying through them and he just arrived today.

All the while I had GREAT contact with them. They responded promptly to any inquiries, added to my order two times (I kept finding things I wanted...) while we waited for the wire transfer to go through (the fact that it took a while was the banks' fault, not theirs of course)

They even shipped my parcel on a Saturday!

So 10 our of 10 stars for Think!Pink Fashion Doll Shop!

3. EDIT: I will repost my final feedback for ThinkPink here:

As i have not heard back from the Marcia or Joyce at Think Pink, i will leave my final feedback for them here.

Marcia offered me a full refund for the fox and initial shipping to me, but only after i shipped it back to them at my own cost. Obviously, this would leave me not only doll-less, but out about 30 dollars for international shipping and confirmation, and 3 months of unanswered emails. I tried to communicate this to them, saying that since i wasn't 100% unsatisfied, (they did the face up, just not to my order) they could send me a pair of eyes or something small, and i would retract my statement here on Den of Angels and say that they had at least _tried_ to fix this issue, and i was glad of that.

That was a week ago, and i have received no reply. so now i can leave my final feedback.

Think Pink treated my transaction in a VERY UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. They would not take responsibility for their own communication problems (they didn't get all my emails, even though i got all of theirs AND have a log of sent receipts of what i sent them -every- time.)

They took my unsatisfaction personally and thought i was out to destroy their credibility as sellers, even though they were the ones who first posted all our messages publicly, when i would have been more than happy to settle in PMs.

They did not offer a suitable settlement in the end, only offering a full refund if i would return the fox. This would put me out the cost of international shipping, as mentioned before.

My final review is that their communication is bad and they will not treat honest, viable complaints fairly. they only responded when they thought that their feedback would be marred here on Den of Angels.

I do not suggest their services.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Well, here we are, almost 2 months later, and I have finally received my DollZone Pet Fox.
      I ordered the doll from Think Pink, a Dutch BJD site. http://www.fashiondoll.nl/ My main complaint about this company is that the communication was EXTREMELY UNSATISFACTORY. When I first ordered the doll, I got prompt responses asking for payment, and afterwards, very little communication. I ordered the doll plus face up, and sent reference images. They responded in 10 days with the first pass of the face up, and I told them it was looking good so far, (they had not added eyelashes or any subtle details) and that I wanted pink body blushing, as was promised in the cost of the face up.
      I waited more than a week for the ladies who run the site to respond, and when I finally got a response, they said that they were ill and that the face up might take a long time, they even went so far as to suggest that I take the doll without face up. I thought this was a valid reason for taking a while, but I asked for an estimate for how long they thought they might be indisposed, and they never responded. Let me be clear here that I am not criticizing the reasons for their tardiness in filling the order. People become ill, and we as customers must be patient, but I only wanted a rough estimate of the time. I had a few more emails, but there was usually a week to two weeks wait between email exchanges, they never offered me any time frame in which they would complete and ship the doll, and I had to actually –call- them to talk to them before I got any information. Bear in mind I am in Texas and they are in the Netherlands.
      When they finally completed the face up, they sent the image for my final approval. I asked for some changes (it looked nothing like the refs I sent) and a week later, they sent an email stating that since they ‘hadn’t heard from me, they were sending the doll as is.’ Either this was a breakdown in communication, or they deliberately ignored my emails.
      They sent a tracking number which did not work with the link they sent (from a Dutch site, unfortunately, I do not speak Dutch) and I emailed them again asking them to please tell me when the doll would arrive. No response.
      When I FINALLY received it, the entire doll seemed to be dingy and smudged…and the painted eyelashes are very thick and seem hastily painted. I am going to have to clean this up and retouch the face up.
      For me, this was an unsatisfactory transaction, and I do not recommend them to anyone else.
      PLEASE NOTE: I am not criticizing the APPEARANCE of the FACE UP ITSELF. Although personally I do not think it is worth the money I paid for it, face ups are a work of art, and no amount of money can guarantee –satisfaction- with a piece of art...but I do not suggest them for their services. It was very frustrating for them to send me a ‘final approval image’ and ask my opinion of it, but they ignored this and sent the doll as is, so the first time I saw the face up in person, it was not what I would have approved of.
      HAD THINK PINK EMAILED ME WITH A ROUGH ESTIMATE OF TIME, I would have been able to forgive the lack of communication. But they did not once tell me how long they thought it would take.
      IN CONCLUSION:
      # What did you order? DollZone Pet Fox, and customized Face-up
      # When did you order? February 13 2008. It arrived 50 days from that date.
      # How was the communication? UNSATISFACTORY. Think Pink did NOT respond in a timely manner.
      # How easy was it to pay? extremely easy. they took the money the same day i paid...go fig.
      # Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? for the doll, it seems that the price was fair. however, for the face up (and time it took for it to be completed) i would have to say it was not worth the effort.
      # Were you satisfied with the product? No
      # If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They did not make any effort to contact me or apologize.

4. # What did you order? Wolfie Wig 8-10
      # When did you order? Must be around 3 months ago, took over 2 weeks (for a wig, sent from Netherlands to Germany >.>')
      # How was the communication? Ok, but kinda slow and not very friendly in my opinion. They also replied in some kind of German, it would have been better if they replied in English...
      # How easy was it to pay? Not easy. They asked me for sending the money via a very uncommon way (can't remember how it was called). All in all I would have paid money for this so I sent a mail, telling them and asking for doing the payment through paypal. They said, I wouldn't have to pay anything if I pay via this other method and I should have asked my credit institute. Actually I asked my parents for visiting my credit institute for asking BEFORE sending the mail where I asked for paypal. I did sent my parents, because I'm in Japan right now and have been at this time either.
      # Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No. Inside of the wig there is a hole. Seems like one of the seams wasn't done very well. The fur also seems to be upside down and this was not worth the 15$. Other than that the shipping costs (around 12$) were not stated but just added to the paypal invoice. And, like mentioned, it was Netherlands - Germany.
      # Were you satisfied with the product? No, reason already mentioned.
      # If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't ask for any resolution, was just glad when the wig arrived. I definitely won't order again

5. I ordered NS MSD DZ body from Think Pink and I was satisfied . Had no problems with communication and shipping . I live in Poland which is short way from them .
      I waited I think 2 months for doll , because of Dollzone celebrating Chinese New Year .
      The only bad thing was taht the purple box was straight wrapped with pink paper , no other protecting box . But the doll was unstrung like I wished , each piece wrapped safely . Everything clean and tidy .

6. I am glad that you had a good transaction. however, i will not order from them again, they were very unprofessional when handling my order, and i cannot say that their services were worth that amount of time or money.

I'm sure ordering items from them maybe ok, but ordering customized dolls or face ups is not a good idea. They take too long and do not communicate.

7. Think Pink! Feedback

Write about your experience with our company and our products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience.
      If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

8. * What did you order? Wigs, eyes, lashes and shoes
      * When did you order? mulitple times
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? very well. Clear and quick
      * How easy was it to pay? very. One time by bank(ideal), other times with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? very quick. One or two days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? colour was a little off, but that's normal
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

Also I like to add that when they are present at a fair or event, it's always allright to fit things. They also offer great advice then and there.

9. * What did you order? A Soulkid Mayu
      * When did you order? Once
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! Fast and very kind ^^
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? it was so fast! The doll left on friday and arrived to my house on thuesday ^^
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes it was! A very good price!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Well, the picture weren't the promotional ones, not those of the real doll.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I really am
      * Would you order from this company again? For sure ^^
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, why not?

10. * What did you order?re-ment, shoes msd x2
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly
      * How was the communication?very good
      * How easy was it to pay?yes
      * How long did it take to ship? 1week +++
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very good price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? completly
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?one re-ment is sold-out, they offered me to take another box
      * Would you order from this company again? yes, for sure
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?why not

11. * What did you order? A dress, 2 pairs of eyes & shoes and some basic materials
      * When did you order? februari 19th '09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with bank transfer
      * How long did it take to ship? Incredibly short, it went in the mail yesterday and arrived today!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yep.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure

12. * What did you order?
      A DZ Hong fullset and a DZ Leo
      * When did you order?
      around the 3rd of december.
      Through Think Pink :P
      Great! Couldn't be better, they answered EVERY single question, and being a noob in this, i asked a lot!
      Very easy :D
      A loooooooong time, 2 months or so, though this wasn't their fault, it was dollzone's.
      Yes, the dolls are too beautiful for their price haha, and so is the bodyblush!
      Even more beautiful. Especially with the gorgeous bodyblush Think Pink gave him! <3
      More than satisfied.
      N/A
      Definately, already did.
      Yes, they treat their dolls perfectly, just like i would :) *perfectionist..*

13. What did you order?
      Steampunk, Eyelash,brushes, earings,bells, and headmask for MSD

When did you order?
      05/03 2009 23:39:48

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Thinkpink --> http://shop.fashiondoll.nl/index.php?cPath=22

How was the communication?
      Very Great communication!!

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes it was =)

How long did it take to ship?
      2-3 Days?

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      definitely!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Some of it did but Not the steampunk (very small)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes absolutely

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe

14. * What did you order?
      A pair Shoes, 2 clothing sets, props and a wooden sofa
      * When did you order?
      21-03-09
      Through Thinkpink!
      Excellent^^
      Yes!
      Not, I bought from their studio
      Good
      yes
      Absoluty!^^
      -
      Yes
      Yes

15. As always, I am again very satisfied with buying from Pinkhazard/ Think Pink.

* What did you order? This order Fairyland Littlefee Piki. Orders before: several BJD, parts, wigs, eyes, outfits and misc. stuff. They did one face-up for me on Elfdoll Hana. Long time ago: Barbie dolls and Barbie books (by Think Pink).
      * How was the communication? Every order i did with them so far communication was great.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very.
      * How long did it take to ship? With al orders if in stock within one week, with pre-order items immediately upon arrival.
      Very reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Commisioned face-up looked even better IRL then on the pic they mailed me.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Since I know they take care of their stuff, yes.

They also always add that little extra gift that makes buying from them a special occasion, mostly SD t-shirts. Though I was surprised with this gift.
      http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-X6SA8U8D.jpg
      I think i got this because she is so sweet.

16. * What did you order? Soulkid Winy
      * When did you order? 4 february 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly
      * How was the communication? simply great! (as always)
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? a couple of days ^^
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes, it was
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? //
      * Would you order from this company again? Certainly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes!

17. I ordered a wig and 2 pairs of sneakers last Friday,the items were shipped on Saturday an today,Tuesday,I received them!It was a very friendly communication and an easy transaction.I will buy again at Think Pink!:fangirl:

18. * What did you order? Aimi, kimi and Luna Dollzone dolls
      * When did you order? februari the sixth
      Through ThinkPink
      * How was the communication? It was very good, I had a few questions and they were all answered to very quick.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, through banktransfer.
      * How long did it take to ship? About a month, shorter than expected.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, they did
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?-
      yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?-

19. * What did you order? Dollzone Leo and a wig
      * When did you order? 21. May
      Wonderful <3
      Very easy
      a week
      yes <3
      yes <3* Were you satisfied with the product? yes <3
      yes <3
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Already did <3

20. * What did you order? MNF Soo and stuff.
      * When did you order? End of February
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Technically, Think pink is a dealer but I ordered directly from them.
      * How was the communication? I get answer to my questions within 24 hours. I'm very happy with their communication and informing.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. Bank transfer within EU, no problem.
      * How long did it take to ship? Thanks to Finnish post moving my package all over the country shipping itself took long. But Think pink sent my stuff in the given timeline.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, quality is good and price cost-effectively very good.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sure.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm satisfied. Fairyland had sent my doll with wrong legs and Think pink offered to order a new one, but other legs were fine with me.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?Kind of above.
      * Would you order from this company again? More likely will. Floating head needs a body...
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, no problem.