1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Katyok

Feb 2, 2010

1. Greetings! If you had a transaction with me, please post here. I would be happy to reciprocate in kind.

Thank you!

2. Katyok bought a Chrom Human head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was absolutely wonderful. Great person to work with, highly recommended!

Thank you!

3. Katyok bought some soom parts from me :). She kept excellent communication and paid quickly! I would definitely sell to her again.

4. Bought a pair of EID boots, and they were shipped FAST and well! They're in perfect condition, and I would not hesitate to buy from again! Great communication! Thanks! :)

5. I bought a pair of mecha angel jeans from katyok. She replied quickly and she included a cute scarf with them too. The jeans look amazing on my Corvi too! Shipping was also very quick, if anyone is considering buying from katyok don't hesitate!!

6. I sold Katyok a Dollmore Model and some clothes, which she payed for in person. Great communication, nice and wonderful buyer! Hope you enjoy the doll! :D

7. I sold Katyok a YoSd Kun. She was wonderful to deal with and sent payment super fast. This has been one of the easiest transactions I've had on DoA.

Thank you so much Katyok! I'm glad she's gone to a loving home :)

8. I sold some clothes to Katyok, and everything went perfectly smooth. She was a joy to work with, and extremely fast!
      Thanks for buying from me! and have a Happy NewYear!

9. Katyok bought my heliot bow and arrow, communication was great, payement was quick and everything went smoothly! Great to deal with.

10. Katyok bought a corvi head from me. Out of trust I sent his without payment and after he was sent gave her the full cost(shipping plus the amount agreed for the head) she sent payment as soon as she read my pm saying he was on his way. It was a very pleasing transaction.

11. I bought a Soom MD Chalco from Katyok. She has great superb communication and is willing to work with me with all of the complications when we have to do international shipping. She ships so fast (one day after I finished my payment) and the doll arrived perfect and safely packaged. She's also super nice to give me discount on the shipping fee :D For anyone wants to do transaction with katyok don't hesitate!

12. I sold a DollGru #10 head to Katyok and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction! She is very nice to deal, pays quickly and keeps in touch. I can recommend her and I would deal with her again.:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

13. I bought a Dollmore Ha Yarn Cho head from Katyok, and I could not be more pleased! The faceup by Katyok is absolutely exquisite. She also included lagniappe of an extra pair of eyes and an adorable pair of tiny Converse key-chains. The transaction was flawless. Katyok shipped very quickly. Thank you, Katyok! It was a pleasure.

14. Katyok is a great buyer. Everything was well, the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended!
      :clover Thank you very much :clover

15. I bought a Mecha Angel Meisa from Katyok on layaway and she was a joy to work with! Katyok answered all of my questions, was always very patient, and sent my girl out very quickly despite the aftermath of hurricane Sandy! My girl was packaged very well and Katyok also kindly included some special gifts which was a very sweet surprise. Highly recommended seller! Thank you so much, Katyok! :D

16. Katyok bought a Yo-SD dress from me.

Paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived.

Perfect transaction, thank you!

17. I bought Katyok's tan Hound head. She was wonderful to deal with and I love the head. I would certainly buy from her again - communication was great and she was very patient with me when I wasn't able to be online regularly. Thanks very much!!

18. I bought a LLdT Edria head from Katyok.
      Smooth and easy transaction all the way.
      Thanks! :)

19. Katyok bought a Zaoll Luv from me and I am totally pleased with this transaction ♥ The payment was super-quick, she kept great communication all the time and let me know when doll arrived to her ^___^
      Thank you so much! ♥

20. Katyok bought a pair of Volks HG eyes from me. Payment was made promptly and communications were great! She also inform me after receive eye! A+++ buyer! Thank you!! \^^/