* What did you order?
Dollzone Annie with B45-004 body in yellow skin with default face-up
1x MSD outfit (0909, Yume's)
1x SD outfit (C60-011, Floy's)
* When did you order?
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
I ordered through Manus Doll Shop in Germany.
* How was the communication?
* How easy was it to pay?
Very easy, I paid trough bank transfer.
* How long did it take to ship?
More then three months (15 weeks)
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
Yes, the clothes look really nice, the doll's and face-up's quality seems also quite good.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
The outfits do. The doll... not exactly (maybe because of the eyes)
* Were you satisfied with the product?
For the outfits: Yes! They are great.
For the doll: Not really. At first: I got the wrong body, I ordered her with the B45-004 body and got the B45-005 body :/ and added to that I was... kind of disappointed, when I first saw her in real. But it's okay by now, maybe have to change the eyes or something like that.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
I haven't contacted MDS because of the body until now.
* Would you order from this company again?
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?