(I ordered from Fairyland Japan. I will mention some options not available on the main website.)
* What did you order? Active Line Minifee Girl Body, NS, cutie legs, medium bust
* When did you order? May 10th
* How was the communication? I got one email saying that my order had been received and that a card for payment would be mailed to me, and then I got an email two days after payment thanking me for paying. I didn't get a shipping notice or anything.
* How easy was it to pay? I chose to pay at a convenience store (money transfer), but I was surprised at having to wait for a card with all payment information. It was very easy paying, just gave it to the cashier and paid, but I'm used to getting an email with information and going to pay.
* How long did it take to ship? It was delivered June 10th.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The price on the Japanese website includes shipping and handling, and I bought the body because I was happy with my Miyu.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
* Were you satisfied with the product? Any problems I had were the result of me working out a good way of making a Unoa hybrid, and I bought the body knowing it would be good for my needs.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems, so not applicable.
* Would you order from this company again? If I need it or get bit by the bug, of course!
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only if I can check it out first to make sure the previous owners were kind.