1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Myuuchan

Jan 30, 2010

1. Here's one for me, hopefully we'll do lots of good business!

2. Myuuchan purchased a wig from me and couldn't have been better. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Highly recommended!

3. Myuuchan bought my Bei! She paid for her straight away, and kept calm when there was a delay with her getting into the US. She's been friendly all the way, and kept in contact with me. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. :)

4. Very positive feedback for Myuuchan! She commissioned me for some custom eyes, paid fast, was very patient when I had a hiccup and there was a long wait for her. highly recommended and great communication! :) thank you very much!

5. I sold a BBB Weylin to Myuuchan. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with!

6. Bought a BBB Weylin head from Myuuchan, it was sent fast and got here in one piece.

7. Myuuchan participated in my recent Leekeworld GO. Quick payments and friendly communication. Thank you again!

8. Myuuchan bought a pair of eyes from me, and was absolutely lovely to work with :) She even showed me a picture of the handsome boy with his new eyes ;D Thank you so much!

9. I purchased a pair of eyes from Myuuchan. They shipped out speedily and very well packaged. Excellent seller. <3

10. i buyed some eyes from Myuuchan. she shipped very fast and also it was packed very well.
      the communication was perfect
      i'd buy from her again
      highly recommended

11. Myuuchan sold me a MNF Siean head. The transaction went super well and quick and she got here 2 days later! :D Would definitely do business with her again! :D

12. I purchased a pair of eyes from Myuuchan and it was a wonderful transaction. The eyes were perfect and packaged spectacularly! I would absolutely buy from her again! Thank you so much!!

13. Bought a pair of eyes, very lovely to speak with and the eyes arrived very well packed and in great condition! A+ :)

14. I bought an SD Leeke blond wig from her, I got it really fast and the wig was just as described. Great transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :)

Thanks so much. <3

15. Myuuchan purchased a pair of pants from me and everything went perfectly. Fast payment, great communication, highly recommended!

16. I purchased a black wig from Myuuchan and it was just as pictured and described. The transaction and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Myuuchan again.

17. I sold a Zaoll Luv to Myuuchan on layaway. Communication was perfect as she always let me know when she would send payments. All payments arrived on time with no issues! Since we live near each other, Myuuchan was great about selecting when would be best to drop off the doll. I met her at her home and everything went smoothly. I appreciate her business and friendship, and I will continue to work with her in the future. :)

18. I bought a pair of 12mm purple cat eyes from Myuuchan.
      the transaction was perfect and the eyes were shipped fast.
      A+++++

19. I've sold Soom Super Gem heel feet to Myuuchan and it was a real pleasant deal (despite some issues I had on my side she was really understanding and helped me a lot).
      Can't wish for better since everything was fast, precise and friendly. Thank you very much :3

20. I'm sorry for the late feedback.

The eyes arrived at my place perfectly. The packaging was really nice and I had a very plesant transaction. I would definitly buy from you again.