* What did you order?
Group order included shoes, wigs, eyes and clothes that totaled less than $400
* When did you order?
Ordered 12/11/08 payment was sent the moment the invoice arrived from Dollmore, I have proof with paypal receipts.
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
Direct from Dollmore
* How was the communication?
There was none until I received an email from Dollmore, the subject said the order was shipping, the contents said my order had been canceled on January 8th. Not only did they ask me if I knew the person my order was delivered to in Hawaii, it took multiple people messaging them to fulfill my order again and have it shipped to the correct location. Emails were ignored. Only messages on the Q&A were answered. Replies to messages over a day old had to result in new posts on the board and it was a long, complicated, and very frustrating process.
* How easy was it to pay?
For me, I paid using paypal after they sent me the invoice - that was easy. They apparently did not see the payment, so I guess pretty difficult on their end.
* How long did it take to ship?
The first shipment was sent January 23rd. It ended up in Honolulu, I live in Oregon. This is a problem. The second shipment was sent (after much difficulty) on January 28th.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
Decent, but not worth the stress.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
I suppose. I didn't look at all the sales pictures enough to notice the gun that was ordered was a lighter, nor did the person who purchased it.
* Were you satisfied with the product?
I guess. The bottoms of the MSD underpants I bought are starting to unravel.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
They did ship my order twice. They also replaced a wig that went out of stock due to their own tardiness in noting my payment and shipping our small order with a similar one.
* Would you order from this company again?
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?