* What did you order? (4 separate orders)
1) Adamelli w/ extra female body, with the default outfit, eyes & wig. Also an additional pair of Soom eyes.
2) Dune (WS) with the default wig, plus additional pair of Soom eyes.
3) Marl with face-up, default outfit & wig. Also ordered several items of clothing & accessories & combined the orders.
4) (Lottery) Mylo blank; Nenad with face-up & eyes.
* When did you order?
* How was the communication? Communication has generally been prompt, except around the time of vacations, which they warned of in advance. Always very pleasant, polite and helpful.
* How easy was it to pay? I invariably seem to end up with errors associated with Firefox when paying by credit card, although IE seems to work well. Also had errors with Paypal, though I was able to make payments manually without any issue. Not perfect, but still not difficult.
* How long did it take to ship?
1) Final layaway payment was made 7/29, arrived 9/30
2) Final payment 10/18, arrived 11/1.
3) Final payment 1/1, arrived 2/1.
4) Lottery dolls were paid in full at the order date & were in stock, arrived 12/15.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the dolls, the face-ups, the Marl wig, and the clothing, I would say yes.
The Adamelli default wig - no; the hair fiber was of poor quality, dry and coarse, and the wig cap shows very clearly. The Dune wig - not really; the fibers are better and the cap doesn't show as badly as the other wig, but still has some thin areas.
The eyes - sort of. There's some obvious pixellation in the iris when viewed up close. They also hold onto lint like crazy, but that's not such a big deal.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The Adamelli wig doesn't, as described above. The Adamelli eyes also looked an entirely different colour, and all the eyes have a distinctly pixellated look to them. Everything else did.
* Were you satisfied with the product? With the exception of the wigs, I've generally been satisfied. There was some minor bubbling present in the clear resin on the Adamelli & Nenad parts, and marks from company sanding were fairly obvious on them, but nothing that seemed out of line with expectations.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't make any complaint, so there was nothing for them to do.
* Would you order from this company again? Considering this is for 4 separate purchases... XD But yes, I've already got another order going and I don't anticipate that pattern stopping any time soon.
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? The markup on many of the dolls on the second-hand market puts them higher than I'd be interested in paying, but if not for that, sure.