1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint On Card Feedback (ALL)

Feb 14, 2008

1. This was my first time ordering anything from Mint on Card, but I'm VERY pleased with ther service! Despite the fact they are about to be leaving out for the Toy Fair on the 15th my order was processed an shipped out amazingly fast!

* What did you order? Long Dark Blue Tiny size wig
      * When did you order? Feb 11, 08
      * How was the communication? Their communication was great, sent an email as soon as my order was processed an then again when it was shipped out.
      * How easy was it to pay? I was put off at first that they didn't take paypal, but aside from that it was very quick and easy to go through.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The wig is lovely, very soft and packaged perfect.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The colour is just a little darker then the image, but they warn the colours may vary acording to your montior. So it wasn't a problem for me.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

2. What did you order?
      Normal Skin Fantasy Doll Nina with faceup.

When did you order?
      2/16/08

How was the communication?
      I'd say it was very good, considering that I placed the order after they had gone to New York. I still got an email telling me that my order would be shipped once it was processed, and that I would receive an email from either them, USPS, or FedEx once my doll was shipped. Sure enough, I did. With a tracking number and everything.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was extremely easy to pay. No troubles or confusing or anything.

How long did it take to ship?
      It took 5 days to ship, and I had an estimated date for the arrival. It was spot on.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, very. ^_^.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The color was a tad bit off, she looks a smidge paler in person, but it could have just been my monitor settings.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Ecstatic, really. She came very nicely packaged, and was not missing anything. More packing peanuts that I had seen in my life, and she came in a very plush satin slip case. I even got a little Hello Kitty cell phone charm as a gift, which I love. I would definitely order from them again.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/a

3. * What did you order? Curly Blonde Tiny Wig
      * When did you order? Feb 25, 2008
      * How was the communication? Great, as said above, I received an email after I ordered and after it was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick and easy with a credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? Only 3 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Deffinitely, it's a nice wig and was much cheaper than most BJD wigs.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Sure was :B

Oh, they also sent me a little Hello Kitty charm, which I thought was cute. xD

4. * What did you order? Fantasy Doll Tobias Body
      * When did you order? March 30, 08
      * How was the communication? Got the confirmation email right away and the tracking number on the first of the month. It was great :D
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy :D
      * How long did it take to ship? Sent out on the first and at my doorstep on the third!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. Everything was packaged so nicely, too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. The body poses wonderfully

I also got a Hello Kitty phone charm which is so awesome because it's from the series of charms that I've already started collecting! So cute!

5. * What did you order? wig and glass eyes
      * When did you order? April 18th
      * How was the communication? Perfect

* How easy was it to pay? Just used my credit card..
      * How long did it take to ship? 3days!--Fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? * Nice products for reasonable prices.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes, I will be ordering more!

thank you very much!

6. * What did you order? wig and glass eyes
      * When did you order? Ack! I've lost track of the date, but toward the end of April
      * How was the communication? Great--very quick confirmation of my order.

* How easy was it to pay? Super-simple; the website cart/checkout system worked perfectly.
      * How long did it take to ship? Just a few days--the package came MUCH sooner than I expected!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, especially the wig (it's adorable!)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, and I will definitely buy wigs again when I see a style I like.

7. * What did you order? Fantasydoll Girl body, normal skin
      * When did you order? 5/18/08 (might have been the 17th, but I think not)
      * How was the communication? Their communication was great, sent an email as soon as my order was processed an then again when it was shipped out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very!
      * How long did it take to ship? Mailed out the 19th, arrived the 22nd. Just excellent.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Because this is my 2nd fantasydoll girl body I knew exactly what I was purchasing. It is a lovely body at an excellent price.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Honestly? I didn't even look at the pictures.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I'm incredibly happy that there is a way to buy these bodies that doesn't involve being in vulture mode in the Marketplace all the time! I waffled about replacing the not-very-well-matching body the head had been on, but when I learned that I could get one from Mint-on-Card with no muss, no fuss and no hassle, getting a new body was a complete no-brainer. I'm very very pleased!

8. * What did you order? FDOLL Nina with no face up
      * When did you order? May 18
      * How was the communication? Perfect

* How easy was it to pay? Just used my credit card..
      * How long did it take to ship? 3days!--Fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES! I will be ordering again.

* What did you order? Tobias NS Body
      * When did you order? May 28, 08
      * How was the communication? Their communication was great, sent an email as soon as my order was processed another one then again when it was shipped out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 3days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Best body I have.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Lindsay's pictures arent too good, but her products are excellent.

9. What did you order? Fdoll Nina body
      * When did you order? June 10th, 2008
      * How was the communication? Perfect, they were fast and very friendly
      * How easy was it to pay? I e-mailed and worked something out with them, very nice.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days ^_^
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It did
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very

10. What did you order? Nina white skin w/faceup, pink wig, boots
      When did you order? June 21st
      How was the communication? Great, fast order confirmation and such, but beyond that we didn't really need any communication...
      How easy was it to pay? Really easy.
      How long did it take to ship? 3 business days :o fast!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes :) and they send along free candy, and a Ratatouille gachapon, and this toy DS thing that my little sister ran away with before I could get a good look at it...
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, only her faceup is even nicer in person - for example, she has lip lines, which I absolutely was not expecting since they didn't show up in any of the pictures, and the pink is very subtle compared to the photos, and the eyebrows aren't as alarmingly orange as they seemed in pics.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yeah.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ---

11. * What did you order? Victor Normal Skin, long gray-blonde wig
      * When did you order? May 11, 08
      * How was the communication? Amazing. :) Very quick and they even contacted me about a mix-up.
      * How easy was it to pay? No paypal, but other means very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More so! The doll is amazing for the price and the wig is great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The colors for the wig was a bit darker (but they do give a warning about computer screen monitors altering the color so it was okay)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. I will definitely be ordering again. :)

12. * What did you order? Several different pairs of MSD-size shoes
      * When did you order? 30 June 2008
      * How was the communication? Very good, very fast replies to all my emails after the order arrived, including the silly questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? So easy I don't even really remember it!
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! I can't believe I paid so little for such nice shoes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? For the most part, yes; one pair of shoes arrived with a loose seam around the top edge of one of them, but all the others were in perfect condition
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They accepted a return of the damaged shoes and are sending a new pair; I will definitely shop with them again.

13. * What did you order? NS boy body
      * When did you order? July 21
      * How was the communication? I got a ship notice right away--very fast
      * How easy was it to pay? I paid with a cc and it went very smoothly.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got the ship notice on the 22 and the body arrived on the 24th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I'm very pleased with the body. Nice smooth seamless resin and love the three part torso.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I think the body looks better in person
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

14. * What did you order?
      Three pairs of MSD shoes
      * When did you order?
      Aug 18, 2008
      * How was the communication?
      They sent a notice, but I didn't need anything else.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very. Paid by card.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Like...3 hours? :o I got the shipping notice later that day. They arrived today (Today is Wednesday, I ordered Monday!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yep, they're quite cute and decently priced
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yep, They're a bit big for my minifee, but nothing a pair of socks can't fix.

15. * What did you order? Pair of 12mm glass black and red eyes, SD-sized red boy wig
      * When did you order? August 17th, 2008
      * How was the communication? EXCELLENT communication. Prompt notifications, and very helpful customer service.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped out next-day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Great quality wig and eyes. Packaged well. I thought the prices were very reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wig looked just like the pix, the eyes looked a bit better in person than in the picture.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES! They'll be getting LOTS more business from me in the future! :D

16. *What did you order?
      Brown MSD Kon'd wig
      * When did you order?
      Aug. 19
      * How was the communication?
      Great! I was having CC problems and they were really helpful and kind.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. The only thing was I typed in the wrong security code so the card got declined and we had to figure out why it was declined. It was cleared up the next day though. My bad!
      * How long did it take to ship?
      The package was sent on the 20th and I recieved it on the 22nd.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      YES. I already had this wig but I wanted another. They are the best value!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, if not better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      100% They even sent me some candy and gashapon!

17. This was my first order with this company! So fast and nice :)

* What did you order? Nightmare Slip-on Sneakers and Red with White Dots Pudgy Sneakers
      * When did you order? 9/9/08
      * How was the communication? Very nice and I got an email instantly after I ordered them and then when they were shipped
      * How easy was it to pay? Yup!
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! The shoes were so cute and nothing was wrong with them.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The sneakers look jumbo size on my MSD but I don't blame them for it :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course!!!

They were amazing. I hope to buy again very soon :D

18. I've ordered from them three times now! :)

* What did you order? 3 F-Doll bodies, and some shoes
      * When did you order? 3x within the last year
      * How was the communication? Instantly confirmed order, and sent a shipping notice.
      * How easy was it to pay? No problem at all.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Fantastic price, especially considering the savings on shipping.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep, just fine.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. :)

19. What did you order?
      Green 16mm eyes

When did you order?
      September 7th, 2008. Received it on the 11th.

How was the communication?
      Super awesome! They quickly and kindly replied to my emails.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. :)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yep. The eyes were just lovely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The sales picture of the eyes I ordered seemed a lot more brighter. Monitor(?)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

20. * What did you order? Fantasy Doll boy body in white skin, mini-sized sea green checks slip-on sneakers, and blue hightop sneakers, large size.
      * When did you order? Morning of Sept 11
      * How was the communication? easy
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paid by Visa and the charge went though right away.
      * How long did it take to ship? Two days! :o Package received on the 13th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep, exactly as depicted.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so! ^__^