1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jatzu

Jan 9, 2010

1. Here you can leave feed back about me =D

2. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to Jatzu and it was a great transaction all round: all her communication was quick and friendly, she paid straight away and was very understanding when the snow prevented me from shipping him to her on the promised date ^^ Once the head was shipped she let me know as soon as he arrived - thanks for everything, and I'd be delighted to do business with you again in the future! :)

3. Jatzu was a lovely customer when she bought a wig off of me, and the transaction went quite smoothly! I'd love to sell to, or buy from, her anytime!

4. Jatzu bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

5. Jatzu ordered a customized fur wig from me, and our transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival.

Definitely a recommended buyer, thank you again! ^_^

6. I bought a MNM event head from Jatzu. It was shipped immediately and securely.
      Would not hesitate to recommend Jatzu to others . Perfect experience.

7. I bought a MnM event head, which was swiftly sent, recurely wrapped.
      I recomend her as a seller, any day of the week!

8. Jatzu bought a Soom MD Ai from me. A very nice person and a great buyer. Prompt payment and very pleasant and understanding. Highly recommented.

9. Jatzu bought a pair of Alk wings from me. She was very fast in payment and communication, and nice to talk with.
      Can't be a better transaction. Thank you again~

10. I bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head from Jatzu.
      She was very nice and the head is fantastic! She was patient and lovely to communicate with.
      I highly recomend her ^^~

11. I bought a DIM Minimee body from Jatzu on layaway. She was great to deal with throughout and kept in touch with regular PMs. The body arrived superfast after the end of the layaway and was beautifully packed with all the bits individually wrapped! :) It is so nice when someone takes such care with a parcel. It was lovely doing business with Jatzu and I'd be very happy to do so again :D

12. I bought a doll from Jatzu on layaway. Communication was great, she is friendly and nice and once the doll was paid he was posted to me promptly. ~

13. Jatzu took part in my Soom MD split. Communication was flawless and payment were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her once again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

14. Jatzu came back to me for a second custom fur wig, and I couldn't be more delighted to work with her again! She's an excellent buyer, friendly and timely with everything, and a joy to work with. Thank you!

15. I sold a wig to Jatzu. Great buyer on all fronts. Thank you!

16. Bought some clothes and a pair of boots from Jatzu. Great to deal with and very fast shipping!
      XD

17. I sold Jatzu a Souldouble body and she was lovely to talk to, a great communicator and generally a joy to do business with! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to/buy from her again. :)

18. Jatzu bought a doll head from me and was a pleasure to work with!She paid prompty and kindly to let me know when she got the head.
      I would definitely recommend her!
      Thank you ><

19. Jatzu purchased a Tata kimono from me. It was an excellent transaction. There was a little delay on my end, but Jatzu was very understanding. What a great buyer!!

20. Neutral/Negative feedback.

Jatsu was pleasant enough when she wasn't trying to wheedle as much money off the price of the body as possible. She also did not read my thread thoroughly enough and was very rude to me when I reminded her that I always ask that buyers pay paypal fees, which she did not do.

Not a great buyer, would not do business with her again, sorry.