1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oasisdoll Feedback

Dec 18, 2009

1. I was surprised to see none of Oasisdoll feedback thread so I started one. :)
      As far as I know, Oasisdoll has not yet its official website. I have purchased through their DOA agent, Killbill, from Oasisdoll News thread.

COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      Yaoyue doll with faceup
      * When did you order?
      13 NOV 2009
      Smooth as silk! I contacted DOA Killbill on email as mentioned in her News thread and after a couple of days everything is done.
      By Paypal.
      About 30 days lead time.
      Totally appropriate!
      Yaoyue is as pretty as the promote photos. Even prettier in real life. ^__^
      Yes. Just wants to remark that her plastic face mask is way too small. I've commented directly to their agent. It'd be great if they consider making a bigger face mask. Other than that, everything is perfect.
      N/A
      I'd consider another boy from Oasisdoll.
      Probably, if it is a long sold-out, limited one.

3. Nice to see this feedback thread! I'll add mine :)

* What did you order?
      A Yaoyue with faceup, a resin camera and a dress

* When did you order?
      I ordered the doll + camera on the 23rd October and added a dress on November the 1st.

Perfect :) Killbill always replied promptly to my emails and to any question I had

Paypal = easy

I was supposed to wait 1 month + 15 days (faceup), but my girl shipped a week sooner ^^

Yes! I'm really surprised about the high quality and lovely details

Even better, Yaoyue is really beautiful in real life

100% satisfied, or more! And not only with the product - communication, packaging and all little details are spot on

--

Yes

Only if they are not available from the company anymore

4. Oasis Doll
      * What did you order?
      3 dresses
      * When did you order?
      3 or more months ago-2009
      perfect
      paypal=easy
      5 weeks
      oh yes! The dresses were inexpensive but well made. Fit like a dream too. My only thing was that one dress used a little glue to hold down a bow and that stuff has no place on a gown. Not when it would not take much effort to do it by hand. I would like them (and all vendors) to tell what the fabric content is too- not that it would have mattered to me.
      YES
      YES-See above
      N/A
      YES
      I did-I bought the Yaoyue doll second hand and its a wonderful doll.