1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chantal - Souldoll Zenith Girl!

Dec 4, 2009

1. http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1896

I think I might just faint. She is a stunner. And it looks like a human and a nonhuman form are coming -- if this girl is multi-armed in her nonhuman form... oh, I can feel the brokeness coming on hard.

Most stunning girl I've seen from them, IMHO. Just amazing.

2. she s incredible !!!the only thing i don't really like is her name which sounds "old" in french
      i imagine multi arms too ! OMG

3. If it's multi-arms, I'm doomed for both versions.

Souldoll got a chunk of my money last night, and the moment I have more... that girl is coming home. I literally gasped outright. I'm sayin' it with a straight face: I have never fallen so hard for a doll in my life. That face just takes my breath away. I sat there gaping. Just... wow. WOW. -WOW-.

4. still paying of galena and celina. zomg, cannot afford anything else atm, if I had well, what can i say, she is gorgeous!

5. btw she is not limited right?

6. Doesn't say either way yet -- but I hope she's like chiron and not limited. I really really really hope.

7. i hope too ^^ and hope they will show the body better very soon

8. I highly doubt she would be, souldoll tend to not do limiteds much these days.

I'm glad to see them finally make a Zenith girl. I think I'm more in love with the outfit than the girl itself! XD

9. I have been waiting for her for a while and she is very gorgeous... not for me, but lovely.

10. She's really beautiful and a bit different than other souldoll girl^0^ I wish Souldoll would release tan skin version of Chantal that would perfect with her sari dress. Is her hand would be as huge as Chiron?

11. She is gorgeousssss! Reminds me of a grown up Half-elf! Can't wait to see her nonhuman form!

12. Can't wait on non-human form either! If she does actually have the multiple arms that would be so cool..

13. Wow.. agreed with the majority of the statements above, she's absolutely wonderful... If I could afford her, I definitely would. Damn you, Christmas shopping!

14. I'm actually really interested to find out more about the body - especially her height! I'm always on the lookout for good tall girl bodies. ;)

15. Ohhhh! Body pics please, like sixpence I am always looking for taller girl bodies!!

16. Beautiful face, can't wait to see the rest.

17. First impression is DoD Shall. But I adore souldoll bodies! PErfect package I guess. If only she were bright blue...

18. Gorgeous. But begs the question.....what is the nonhuman version?

19. :o....:D oh my gosh she's glorious! Do we know when she'll go on sale and will she be around the same price as chiron human version? OoO

she's seriously the first doll I really want the default of...O.O...woah

20. Oh wow I can't wait to see that body... *crosses fingers* She looks absolutely stunning, I'm in love. AND POOR. ;o; But wow. And that outfit...