1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pinkhart

Nov 30, 2009

1. Since I have made a few purchases lately, I thought it was time to start my feedback thread!

2. I sold a dollyhead to pinkhart, and the transaction was totally smooth. Would absolutely deal with again - thanks much! <3

3. Pinkhart commissioned me for some aesthetic work. Very nice to deal with, quick payment, great communication. Thanks!

4. I bought an mnf lishe from Pinkhart
      and the transaction went really great
      she was very friendly and the shipping very fast
      thanks again!!

5. Pinkhart commissioned another face-up from me. Wonderful to deal with as always. Thanks! ^^

6. Pinkhart order doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. pinkhart bought a pair of leeke shoes from me. Payment was very prompt and communication was great. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks so much!

8. pinkhart purchased a doll from me on layaway. She was very nice to deal with, payments were prompt and on-time, great communications. Highly recommend!

9. Pinkhart purchased a wig from me and was a wonderful buyer! I highly recommend her! :)

10. Pinkhart contacted me about purchasing a pair of blue PKF wings - she was pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. She was also kind enough to let me know when the item arrived and leave feedback !

11. pinkheart bought two dollheart shoes from me- it was a very smooth transaction :D thank you again!!

12. Pinkhart sold me bjd body in perfect condition.Super communication. highly recommend

13. pinkheart sold me her FL Pukifee Zoe NS. The transaction was a delight from start to finish and Zoe was here lightening fast. Zoe was packed up with extra loving care and also sent with an extra little dress that is perfect for her. Thanks! :)

14. pinkhart bought a Custom House Ange Ai Hani from me.
      She was VERY good to deal with, paid quickly, and was kind and courteous through the whole process.
      I would absolutely deal with her again.
      Thank you! :)

15. Did a trade with pinkhart and transaction was perfect! She was very polite and got me the tracking number right away. Would definitely do business with again! Thanks so much!

16. Bought a Customhouse Ange Ai-Hani from Pinkhart as a gift for my mother (her first doll). Was an absolute dream to work with, super cool about shipping the doll to my Mom as a surprise, always fast with responses, and provided great detail about the doll. Would buy from/sell to her again in a heartbeat. Such a great experience. ^_^

17. pinkheart bought a pair or rocking horse shoes from me. She was very nice to deal with in pms and paid exactly when she said she would. She also let me know when the item arrived. Perfect transaction! :)

18. Pinkheart bought an Evercream 7 Goldenrod SD 8/9 wig from me. lovely dealing, would gladly sell to again! :)

19. Pinkhart bought a pair of Dollmore boots from me; the transaction was perfect, payment swift, and communication great. Excellent buyer.
      Thanks!

20. pinkhart bought some Volks eyes from me and the transaction was smooth and easy from start to finish! Thank you!! :)