1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MyOwnLittleWorld

Nov 20, 2009

1. Hi All! This thread is for feedback for My Own Little World.
      I have over 3,000 positive feedback for my etsy shop MyOwnLittleWorld - Etsy

I also have some feedback on Dolly Market and Ebay.

Thanks!:aheartbea

#1 myownlittleworld, Nov 20, 2009
      Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    2. I ordered a custom Puki hat from myownlittleworld and it was a wonderful transaction. She responded quickly to PMs and worked with me to get the perfect hat idea. She also made it and shipped it extremely quickly. Recommended for your commissions~

3. i managed to purchase one of myownlittleworld's adorable wee Pukifee costumes. it is an amazing work of art, whimsical, charming... and very well made..... she shipped super fast, in a darling wee box..... fabulous costumer, great seller.....:)

4. I traded with MyOWN LittleWorld everything went well my girlrs are clothed and I am very happy, Thanks so much :chocoberry:aheartbea

5. I traded MyOwnLittleWorld for one of her adorable Pukipuki outfits. She was prompt with shipping and a pleasure to work with, I absolutely adore the outfit she made. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

6. Myownlittleworld bought a wig from me. It was a very pleasant transaction. She is very easy to talk to and a talented seamstress

7. Myownlittleworld bought some wigs from me. It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely deal with her again! :)

8. Myownlittleworld bought a Lati Green Senny from me. We did a partial trade ($ + wigs for my Senny). Pay fast, shipped my wigs fast and well packed.
      Nice communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

9. I commisioned a LTF Pixy outfit, dress, hat and shoes from MyOwnLittleWorld. She was very friendly, kept communication open. She worked very quickly and got it to me very fast! My little one loves her outfit! I plan on getting more! Thanks MyOwnLittleWorld!

10. I ordered a Fairy outfit and wig for my C.C.C. Fidelia Firefly Fairy.
      Rachele did an Exquisite job !!:aheartbea It was done quickly...communication was perfect throughout...I couldn't recommend her more highly !!!
      I will definitely be back for many more outfits!!

11. I bought some Lati Yellow hands from MyOwnLittleWorld/Rachele. She was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to my PMs and shipping was fast. I would be happy to buy from her again!

12. I commissioned a PukiFee fairy outfit from MyOwnLittleWorld and she was a delight to work with. Outfit is exquisite. Would recommend her and looking forward to purchasing more.

13. I made another fabulous purchase from Myownlittleworld! Absolutely amazing little outfit/wig and hat set !
      Highest recommendations for this artist !

14. I commisioned another LTF Pixy outfit from MyOwnLittleWorld, a dress, hat and shoes from MyOwnLittleWorld. As alsways she was very friendly and kept great communication. I adore her magical creations and will purchase from her again without hesitation.

15. myownlittleworld purchased a lati white SP bayer from me! the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! she paid promptly, kept in touch and let me know when bayer arrived. thank you SO much for giving her a new home! :)

16. I traded myownlittleworld my FL PukiPuki Lily for a custom LF sized outfit. She was very patient with me as I tried to decide what kind of outfit I wanted. I gave her the idea of a "cowgirl" themed outfit and she completely ran with it. My idea of a "cowgirl" outfit was a pair of jeans, a shirt, and maybe a hat. What I received was much MUCH better: jeans, shirt, cowgirl boots, chaps, hat, holster, and (2) pistols!! :D

I was blown away by her creativity and the amount of details that she put into my outfit (fringe, rhinestones, studs, and belt buckles to name a few!). The communication was perfect--she was even kind enough to send me a few "in-progress" pics. The outfit was completed very quickly considering the complexity (about 1~2 weeks) and she packed everything securely to protect it during shipping. I look forward to doing business with her again and already have my next custom outfit planned :fangirl: Thank you so much!

17. I just received my Puki Flora with her adorable OOAK outfit from 'myownlittleworld' and she is wonderful!!!
      Super fast posting, well packaged and so lovely to deal with - thankyou :-)

18. I just received another group of orders from Myownlittleworld...and they are exquisite! Three darling little allover sets, and a Birthday dress set complete with hat ! Absolutely fabulous....her attention to detail, quality work and fabrics will keep me coming back for more and more ! I highly recommend this amazingly talented lady ! Thanks again!

19. I purchased an adorable overall set from Myownlittleworld. The outfit was packed extremely well & mailing was extremely fast! I am very happy with my purchase & will purchase from her again, I recommend her to all! Many thanks!