I thought it would be useful to get together a thread for what clothing, shoes, eyes and wigs fit the Iplehouse EID women, rather than having to scan through the whole of the general threads to find the information.
So, if you have found something other than the Ip stuff that fits, please let us know. Also, if you make and sell stuff for the EID women or have bought stuff that someone has made, please let us know. Photographs would be very useful, but not compulsory.
Please let us know where you got the stuff, the name of the item (if relevant) any details about the quality and fit and whether your girl is large or medium bust. Links to sales pages would also be handy.
A quick summary of some of the main finds in this thread. I am not posting links as they have a limited lifespan, so you wil need to go hunting for the more recent ones if you need specifics.
Clothes (applies to large and medium bust)
- Dollmore Model girl clothes fit, only if they are stretchy (EID hips in particular are very wide compared to DM Model hips).
- DM Model underwear also fits. stockings can be got on, but they are very tight.
- Mothercroce (on eBay) dresses for Elfdoll, if they are stretchy. Possibly a little short.
- Soom Mecha Angel girl clothes fit in width (a little loose), but are too long in arm and leg.
- Slim 70cm boy (Hound/Dollmore Model etc) tops and bottoms fit in width, but are too long in arm and leg. Tight across bust and hips if very fitted.
- Some SD-sized tops fit, if stretchy (eg Nine9Style t-shirts).
- At least two Souldoll Zenith girl outfit fits, others are too tight. The loose/stretchy ones fit?
The EID foot is very wide and so needs a correspondingly wide style.
- Dollmore Model girl boots and shoes fit, although they tend to be long and shoes might need the toes stuffing for stability.
- Some Volks SD16 shoes fit, some don't. It seems to be an issue of width.
- A range of Dollheart SD13 shoes fit. The boy boots fit as well, although they are slightly long.
- At least one pair of Fairlyalnd Feeple girl shoes fit.
- Luts Senior Delf girl shoes fit.
- At least one pair of Luts Delf shoes fit.
- At least one pair of Leeke SD shoes fit.
- There is a set of shoes from China, usually on eBay, that have thick "stripper" style platform soles. These tend to fit (apart from the boots on this sole, which are too narrow across the lower leg).
- At least one pair of Dale Ray SD heals fit.
- 10mm eyes with larges scleras (like Eyeco) work well if you want a realistic look.
- 7-8 wigs are generally tight, but can be got on if elasticated.
- 8-9 wigs are too lose for some, but suit others.
Places that make/sell clothes specifically for EID women
- PamSD on here
- Anita_N on here
- Alice's Collection
Places that take custom sizes and have made EID clothes
- Atelier Soda
- Florellea on etsy (http://www.etsy.com/people/Florellea)