1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShinigamiDuoLover

Nov 5, 2009

1. Hello everyone. I recently realized that I've begun to buy BJDs and the stuff that goes with them. And I also plan to make some things and see if anyone is interested in buying. So I figured its about time I make a feedback thread for myself! =^_^=

So, you know the drill. If I have bought anything from you, or if I have sold you something, feel free to leave a feedback!

Thank you in advance for your time and comments!

2. I've sold a LE Euclase (Soom) to ShinigamiDuoLover in layaway.

This transaction has been a dream till day one : all payments had been done in the time agreed, communication was quick and very nice.
      I've even been notified of the arrival almost "in live"... :)
      I can't be happy more about a transaction, and will do business with ShinigamiDuoLover anytime soon ! Many thanks, my friend !;)

3. ShinigamiDuoLover bought a Euclase outfit from me. She was wonderful to talk to and payment was fast! I would sell to her again in an instant! Thank you for purchasing from me!

4. I sold two wigs to ShinigamiDuoLover. All around great transaction, very communicative, paid promptly, and she let me know when the items arrived! ^^ Would do business with again, thank you!

5. I sold a Soom Heliot to ShinigamiDuoLover. Wonderful all around transaction with a great buyer!

Enjoy! :)

6. Sold my Soom Chrom LE legs and Soom Sphaler LE parts sans ears to ShinigamiDuoLover! Communication was easy, payment was prompt and she let me know right when everything arrived to her. By my own negligence, I forgot to pack in the s-hooks for the legs and I sent those out soon after I got the message that they were missing. She was very patient. 8) Definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thanks again~

7. ShinigamiDuoLover participated in my Coquina split and was not afraid to ask questions, which is something that I've always been appreciative. Communication was great from her end and payments were sent exactly when promised, if not even earlier than expected at times. An informed buyer who is friendly; this was a pleasantly smooth and easy transaction from beginning to end and I would welcome the chance to do business with her again in the future without hesitation.

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my splits!! ]♥​

8. ShinigamiDuoLover purchased a Soom Hati from me. Clear communication, quick payment and an absolute joy to do business with, I wouldn't hesitate to do so again!

9. ShinigamiDuoLover purchased skoll/hati paws from me. Great buyer, fast payment, easy communication! Thank youuuu <333

10. ShinigamiDuoLover bought a Chrom wig from me. Payment was very fast and communication prompt and friendly. A pleasure to deal with and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat :fangirl:

11. I sold some YOSD Furniture to ShinigamiDuoLover, who was kind and understanding when trouble at home delayed my trip to the post office - a great transaction all the same and I'd happily work with her again in the future.

Thanks!

12. ShinigamiDuoLover bought Soom Breccia's default outfit from me. Very friendly and very speedy with payment; a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much!

13. I was commissioned to paint two Migidoll Ryu heads for ShinigamiDuoLover.
      It was wonderful having a transaction with her. She was very encouraging and always relayed information fast!
      She was also very understanding about the delays - and was overall very sweet and pleasant.
      She packs neatly and securely, and pays quickly. I didn't have one problem with her! Highly recommended.

14. I bought an Epidos (Soom) with big protection.
      it was a wonderful transaction, she's fast with shipping, answered at my questions.
      she's a very sweet person, thank you so much :)

15. ShinigamiDuoLover bought Feeple65 Roke Dragon outfit + Helm from me. She's very sweet, friendly girl who is quick with payment. A wonderful buyer! I'll be happy to sell to her again.

16. I sold my Soom Sphaler outfit to ShinigamiDuoLover. She was very easy to work with and paid right away.

17. ShinigamiDuoLover purchased my NS Sard--payment and communication was lightening fast! :o I'm really happy I found an awesome buyer for Sard and know he will be very loved. Amazing buyer and I hope I get to do business with her again! :chocoberry :chocoberry :chocoberry

18. ShinigamiDuoLover bought a pair of Heliot wings from me, she was fantastic to deal with! Great communication, lightning fast payment, and an all-around great buyer to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thanks so much!!

19. ShinigamiDuoLover bought a pair of Monzo horns from me. I'm really happy about this experience - communication was great, payment fast, PM answers quick and nice. A really great thanks to her for the deal, it'll be my pleasure to do business again! ^^

20. I sold a pair of Soom Chrom MD wolf/firelord hands to ShinigamiDuoLover and it was a great transaction! Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and SDL let me know as soon as the hands arrived. I'd definitely do business with SDL again.