1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Taya

Nov 2, 2009

1. Hello ^^
      Please leave feedback here for me, I will do for you :D
      Thank you!

2. Taya bought a minifee Head+arm set from me - quick payment and very nice chat, great buyer! ^^

3. Taya bought a minifee shushu with metal accessories from me.
      She is a good buyer, and the girl was received before her birthday. Happy birthday to Taya!!

4. Taya bought a Minifee Scar arm set from me, and it was a great transaction. Swift payment, clear communication, and I was informed when it arrived--I'd definitely do business with her again!

5. Taya bought a Delf body from me. Wonderful communication and fast payment!!

Thank you Taya ^^

6. Taya bought a white skin minimee body from me. She paid when she said she would and was great with everything else. I recommend her to everyone.
      I will buy/sell with her again
      Thank you

7. Taya bought a Bygg from me. She did a short layaway and finished it as she promised. I'm very happy that now Bygg is at her new home now. Thank you Taya, I'm very happy to deal with you ^ ^

8. Taya bought a Kalix head from me. She did a short layaway and completed it faster than I'd expected. She was very friendly and responded quickly to pms. Thanks for giving Kalix a home! :)

9. Taya bought a Nanuri head from me in a wonderful transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Lovely girl!

10. Taya bought a modded 08 Breakaway vampire head from me. She let me know in advance when she was having problems with the layaway, and we worked things out satisfactory. A great buyer. ^_^

11. Taya bought Ai hooves from me. ^^ Very fast payment with the payment method I hoped for. She was pleasure to work with and informed when she received the little parcel. Thank you so much, I'd recommend and do business with you again. <3

12. Taya bought a tiny gem creamwhite body from me! Fast payment and she's a nice person to work with :) Thanks!

13. Taya adopted my little Soom MD Syen Human! She was very nice and the payment was fast and without complications. Great communication, a person worth dealing with *__*

Many thanks!

14. Taya bought a white skinned DoI body from me on layaway. She was very nice to work with and paid it off sooner than I expected. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you and take care ^^

15. Taya bought my Appini Parts and was lovely to deal with and paid fast. Pleasure to do business with - thanks :-)

16. Taya and I did a doll trade, her Mui chan for my Lati Teru, she was absolutely wonderful throughout the transaction, shipped her out really fast and she arrived quickly and well packaged. Communication was great and really friendly. she is a sweet and lovely person, I would love to trade again in the future and am very happy with my side of the trade and doll, and would highly recommend a transaction with her to anyone :aheartbea

17. Taya purchased some Syen fantasy parts from me, payment was super quick and communication very friendly ! Thanks so much Taya !

18. Taya bought a Delf body from me and she was great! She paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. Great buyer!

19. Taya bought my Soom Ai and was lovely to deal with. She was fast with payment and all communications were friendly.
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again :-) Thanks xxx

20. Taya bought Soom Beyla parts from me, and was wonderful to deal with throughout the transaction. She paid promptly and let me know when the package reached her safely! Thank you~