1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PonderingNekoSan

Oct 29, 2009

1. This is my feedback thread. Tell me how I could improve on anything or what I should do next time. ^_^ Thanks for your input!

2. I have sold a doll body, and a full doll to ponderingnekosan. She paid via layaway, and was extremelly prompt with payment, great communication, and I would definetly deal with her again! :)

3. PonderingNekoSan purchased a couple of the items I had for sale in the clothing section and she was great to work with. She's a good communicator and she let me know when the package arrived! Thank you so much!

4. about it! She paid very quickly and was such a sweetheart to deal with! I would definitely do more business with her!

5. Wow, even though our sales is done with, pondering knew which doll I was looking for and took the time to write and tell me when she found my 'grail' doll for sale. What a sweetheart!!

6. I sold a Rosy head to PonderingNekosan, she was really nice and prompt payment !!! Thank yous so much (;

7. I just sold a doll body to PonderingNeko san, she paid promptly and was good enough to let me know when the doll had arrived - fantastic to deal with and would happily sell to her again - thanks!

8. I just sold an outfit to PonderingNekoSan and it was a swift and smooth transaction. She also let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with! :)

9. I sold a kimono set to her(i pressume) and she has been a great buyer!
      She replied to PMs quickly, and also very nice communication!
      Will come back and edit this again once the kimono reaches her ;)

10. Okay I have now just realised that feedbacks cannot be edited...^^;; hope it's not wrong to post again...OTL
      well including what i have included above, she also told me when the kimono arrived, thank you PonderingNekoSan for your enthusiasm, it was great selling to you ^__^

11. PonderingNekoSan buy wig from me

nice people~(*^__^*)

pay fast

let me know the wig arrived~

any about my design,welcome pm me

usagihime

12. Pondering Neko San purchased a MNF A-line muscle body from me, and was FABULOUS to work with! She answered my questions, paid when she said she would, didn't mind about my inability to find a box to fit him in, and let me know when he arrived! A stellar buyer, would work with her again any day with no hesitation!

Hope you like the pants, deary! No problem throwing those in ^^

13. PonderingNekoSan bought a MNF Karsh head from me. She paid quickly, was kind and sooo patient! For some reason the package was checked not into airmail but was shipped via snail mail. It took forever to arrive and came just when we had given up hope.

Thank you, Stephanie for sticking it out with me. I'd definately do business with you again - but I'd be sure to tripple-check what the people at the post office are doing with the package...

14. Stephanie is absolutely a sweetheart, she is an excellent seller, and with great and sweet comunication and great layaway!! I definitely will buy her again and again :)..thanx so much, I´m so happy!!! God bless....xoxo.

15. I sold a fairyland ruru head to PonderingNekoSan and she was great to deal with, paid promptly and good communication, a very nice person, thankyou! Would definitly sell to her again.

16. PonderNekoSan sold me a MiniFee Juri 2010 head, and the transaction was FLAWLESS. The head was VERY safely packaged, and arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend her as a seller! :)

17. I bought a Chicline Lishe from Pondernekosan and I'm so pleased with her. The transaction went really well. She was very friendly and willing to work through some issues with me. The doll arrived swiftly and safely in exactly the condition she described. I'm really happy! Thanks so much! <3

18. I bought a Custom House Petite Ai Special Raffy Elf from PonderingNekoSan. It was a very smooth transaction. The shipping was fast, Raffy was well packed. Communication was great. I recommend PonderingNekoSan and would buy from her again. Thank you!

19. Pondernekosan bought a minifee head from me and is a pleasure to deal with in the marketplace. All communication was friendly and the transaction was completed quickly. I would be more than happy to meet Pondernekosan in the marketplace or anywhere as she is a delightful person.

20. I bought a minifee body from Ponderingnekosan recently, and I cannot be happier with the whole experience! She was super friendly, and quick with responding to messages and requests even though she has a very young baby demanding her time ;)
      My parcel arrived this morning, and the body was very well packaged, and she had also included extra goodies. I am over the moon with her, - and wouldn't hesistate to buy or sell to Ponderingnekosan again.
      Thanks so much!