1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tanu-chan

Oct 11, 2009

1. Welcome to my feedback thread! If you've had any transactions with me please feel free to leave feedback here.

Thank you~!

2. Tanu-chan bought from me my doll. She is very nice and patient person! Money arrived fast and she was informing me quickly about every detail ^-^

3. Tanu-chan participated in the Canada Secret Santa 2009 and I was her recipient! She made lovely clothes and packaged them well. They were sent on time and she did a great job. Thank you! ^.^

4. Tanu participated in a swap I helped organizing. She participated in the forum and even though I was not the one "taking care" of her, she was really communicative and she sent her package on time =D

5. Tanu-chan participated in my Luts LE Bory split, she joined for the OE Bory Head. Tanu-chan paid promptly and was delightful to communicate with. I would love to work with her again and would highly recomend her as a split partner.

I look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

6. Positive

Tanu-Chan was a delight to work with as always, she participated in both a Dollmore GO and a Leekeworld GO that i organized. She paid fast, kept great communication, all together another flawless transaction.

Thank you again ~

7. Tanu is a fantastic customer! Very friendly and polite to deal with, she paid promptly with no problems and I'd happily do business with her again!
      Thankyou hun <3

8. Tanu-Chan bought a pair of DoC hands from me. Excellent communication, quick payment... she made this transaction a breeze!! Would definitely deal with again. Highly recommended!!

Thanks so much, Tanu-Chan!! ^__^

9. I have recently participated in Leek World GO that she organized. She is lovely to deal with and I would deal with her again in the future.

10. Tanu-chan bought my Chalco on layaway~

Absolutely AMAZING to deal with. Always informed me when payments were going to be sent and let me know if she thought there might be even the tiniest delay. The transaction really couldn't have gone more smoothly~

:aheartbea Thank you for being so awesome! :aheartbea

11. Tanu-chan purchased Chalco hooves and hands from me on a short layaway. Payments were prompt and I was even informed once the items arrived. Thank you for such a great transaction!

12. I bought a Glot wig from Tanu-chan, great communication and very fast shipping. Thanks so much!

13. Tanuchan did a yosd faceup for my angell studio strawberry mousse boy and did exactly what I asked for! She did a superb job on the eyebrows especially. Communication was VERY frequent with lots of updates pictures. Shipping was very fast with tracking, overall A+! I love the faceup!!

14. I ordered fantasy parts blushing of three pairs of horns~ Everything went smoothly and communication was great! They look wonderful! Thank you!

15. Positive

Woo I took my time with this, but its well deserved feedback! Tanu-Chan has done mutliple commissions for me.

Hachiko & Shikoku - Hati & Skoll: Face ups and Fantasy part blushing
      Basenji - Skoll #2: Face up
      Shen Yun - Trachy - Face up

She has done beautiful work. Communication was wonderful, and because were local I was able to drop off and pick up each of my babies. Very flexible, and did exactly what I requested.

I will definately be sending her work in the future as she does a beautiful job!

16. I send two head for face-up and I'm very happy with this commission!
      The face-up are perfect and the communication was excellent and she shipped them quickly and very well packaged.
      I highly recommended her!
      Thanks so much!

17. I am over-joyed that I found Tanu-chan's commission thread while it was open! She's very close to where I live and offers fantasy part blushing, so I was excited to commission her from the start!
      I was certainly not disappointed. She is sooooooo incredibly thorough in updating the status of her commissions, it was so easy to see where I was on the waiting list and where my order status was at. That being said, communication was AMAZING! She sent me progress pics and took her time with my commission, making sure it was absolutely perfect. And it truly is. :D
      I have nothing but good things to say about Tanu-chan, I would trust her with any future blushing/painting that I may need. :) Thank you for helping me complete my Heliot! <3

18. This is my second time with Tanu for faceups. She did an awesome job as always. There were many many update pictures and I got messages at least once a week. She was very patient with my requests even when I had more to add later and shipping was super fast.
      I am sure to be back for more face ups!

19. This is the second time I send dolls head for face-up and I'm always pleased! Communication was very good and the face-up job are wonderful as always! I highly recommended her and i will do business with her in future for sure!
      Thanks!

20. i participated in a split that Tanu-chan hosted. communication was excellent, updates prompt, and shipping quick. overall a great transaction! i would recommend Tanu-chan as a split host to anyone. thank you so much!