1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SmoteyMote

Oct 11, 2009

1. Hey there! Please let me know what you think! I'm hoping that you will contact me first if there are any problems so we can work it out! If you can't get ahold of me by pm for some reason, you can always try AIM and email!

Thanks for the feedback!

-Stephanie

2. *note, email is [email protected]

3. I bought some manga from her and we were able to communicate really well and when it was shipped it came pretty fast =D

Very well packaged and all in perfect condition :3

4. SmoteyMote bought some eyes from me, a real pleasure to deal with, good communication, pay fast, etc... Thanks again!!

5. SmoteyMote sold a souldoll body to me, and it was through and through a perfect transaction. She kept up communication through the whole transaction, let me know the moment a problem arose and fixed the issue quickly and satisfactory. The doll body was extremely well wrapped and safely shipped. I would most definitively recommend buying from her!

6. I sold SmoteyMote 3 pocket watches.she sent a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks so much! ^0^

7. I joined a GO run by Smoteymote. She shipped my wig super fast and was extremely nice. Would join another of her GO or buy something from her personally in a heart beat :)

8. I joined the wig go ran by her. She was really nice throughout the process and kept updating the thread. Things are nicely packed and shipped, thank you Smoteymote!

9. I was part of a LeekeWorld GO that SmoteyMote ran. While there were some unexpected bumps that delayed things, she kept us updated and was a total sweetheart to deal with. When my item arrived it was well packaged and protected. I would definitely join any other GO that she runs in the future. Thanks for running a great GO:)

10. I took part in SmoteyMote's GO for Leekeworld. She was absolutely sweet and understanding. Even though there were delays, she kept us updated and communication was good! The transaction was smooth and shipping was fast. I'll definitely join another GO that she organizes! :) Thank you, SmoteyMote!

11. ++++positive++++
      SmoteyMote bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment! Highly recommend!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

12. SmoteyMote bought some of my Raw*Kiss eyes and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks a bunch!!

13. Smoteymote participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

14. SmoteyMote bought a puki wig from me; it was a perfect transaction! Thanks again! :D

15. Smotey participated in a PukiPuki Prop swap. Communication was great, shipped out on time. Would recommend her for any swap!

16. I purchased a pukipuki polar bear faceplate from SmoteyMote, and had fun! Great seller~
      The faceplate was as described and in amazing condition!

17. I purchased a MNG A line girl body from her. Words cannot explain how awesome she was throughout this transaction. She was wonderful to talk to, quick with her replies, and she let me do layaway! She rocks hard core :cool::sumomo:

18. Perfect transaction with SmoteyMote from whom I purchased some shushu heads. Shipping was very fast and communication was excellent. A perfect seller. Thank you!!

19. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

20. Bought a wig from SmoteyMote, perfect condition, arrived very fast and really well packed, great and fast communication, ...
      many thanks :))))