1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saoera

Oct 10, 2009

1. Please leave here your feedback if you completed a transaction with me.

Thank you!

2. i bought some sneakers from saoera. The item was well packed, shipped very quickly, and just as described! I'd definitely buy from her again :D

3. I bought an awesome bag from Saoera and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! :) It arrived so fast that it took me by surprise, and Saoera was pleasant and friendly to communicate with. The whole transaction was hassle free and super fast! Thanks again, my boy loves the bag. :)

4. i purchased a custom made outfit by Saoera! the outfit is stunning and well made!!! Im going to keep an eye out for her fashions in the future if she countinues to make them, because its simply beautiful.

5. I bought a pair of fur boots from Saoera. She replied fast and clear, shipped immediately the day after receiving the payment. The boots are amazing and fit perfectly on my girl. Definitely a recommended seller.

6. I bought a corset from Saoera and she included a skirt for free since I asked about that too! Despite the package being held up because of bad weather and perhaps a postal strike everything arrived perfectly and looks wonderful! Would definitely work with her again! Such a pleasure!

7. I bought a dress and a neckless from Saoera.
      Communication was great, shipping was fast and the stuffs are really pretty :D

Thanks a lot! :)

8. I bought a sweater and a bag from Saoera, and the communication went really well. I got quick answers and the package was sent out really fast too. Good packing of the items too. I think it went over the top to deal with this member. Very well recommended from me :D

9. I bought a little candeleholder from Saoera--very hard to find!
      She was very nice and it arrived safely from overseas. Would gladly buy from her again^^
      thank you!

10. Great transaction with Saoera, bought some clothes that arrived fast and very well packaged, Saoera also kindly added free gifts in the package with the clothes.

Thank you for an easy transaction. :daisy

11. we bought 2 pairs of eyes from Saoera!
      Good communication, fast shippment, and a nice person ^^

All in one a great transaction ^^
      higly recommend her
      thank you

12. POSITIVE

I bought Souldoll Morse from
      Saoera. And she was superfriendly. She answered my PM very quickly. Shipped my boy very fast and safe. And included nice freebies. It was pleasure to buy from her. Thank you very much for everything

13. i ordered an SD sized wig. Communication was fast and the wig is absolutely beautiful! I would definitely buy from her again

14. I bought a necklace from Saoera. She shipped quickly and kept up good communication. I'd be glad to do business again! :)

15. i bought some Maniquell Cigarettes from Saoera. The item was well packed, shipped very quickly, and just as described! I'd definitely buy from her again !

16. bought a hoodie and a charm bracelet from saoera! everything was super cute and shipped very quickly--she even left in a freebie. uwu thank you so much and i'll def. buy from her again!

17. Bought an outfit from Saoera - Totally excellent experience - a real pleasure. Thanks for everything!

18. I bought an Elfdoll K off Saoera and she was a darling to work with! She was extra patient with me and so nice to talk with. Shipped quickly, packed everything in extremely well and everything was as described!
      Would definitely do business with her again! :>

19. I bought an SD sized corset from Saoera. Great transaction, and I love the corset! Thanks! ♥

20. I bought 2 packs of SD cigarettes. They are awesome, communication was great as well, and shipping was fast. Thanks so much.