1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isenn

Oct 8, 2009

1. Well I have not done much buying and selling on DOA. But I have at least completed 2 transactions so I figured I would start this feedback thread :)

2. i purchased a Lucy from Isenn and she was wonderful to work with - I would definitely buy from her again!

3. isenn bought a pair of gumdrops from me. payment was fast and she let me know when she finally got them in her hands and that they were ok. thanks again, isenn! she is definitely a trusted buyer and i would be happy to deal with her in the future. :)

4. Issen bought a pair of Ginarolo eyes from me. She was great to deal with, payment was fast and she let me know as soon as they'd arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and highly recommend her. Thanks :)

5. Isenn purchased a doll from me. She was great to work with, fast with payment, excellent with communications, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. I'd definitely do business with her again.
      :)

6. Perfect transaction with Isenn, perfect item, se,ding, communication!

Many thanks Isenn, hope next with you!

7. Excellent transaction with Isenn from whom I purchased some eyes. The eyes were shipped quickly after payment and were well packaged. A great seller!

8. Isenn did a faceup on my Abio Angel Yi head and its more than wonderful, its exactly what I wanted and even if she don't call herself a 'pro' I think her faceup are lovely! I like my boy new face, thanks a lot Isenn!

9. ++Postive ++

Just completed a smooth transaction with Isenn. Isenn was easy and a pleasure to deal with. Made prompt payment and notify me upon arrival. Greatly recommanded!

10. I bought a wig from Isenn. The transaction was very smooth indeed. Good comms and postage. Thanks again.

11. I bought doll's body from Isenn. It was very smooth and pleasant transaction. Isenn is really polite, patient and helpful person! It was great pleasure to deal with her. Great great positive! <3
      Thank you!

12. I sold a head to Isenn, and it was a perfect transaction. Fast payment & great communication, couldn't ask for more! Thanks a lot!

13. I sold a Masha outfit to Isenn, and she was super to deal with with, paid quickly and replied with friendly messages. Perfect and would recommend to all! Thank you~~

14. I responded to Isenn's WTB thread, and found her so easy and great to deal with. She communicated her wants clearly, let me know not just when she got the package, but when she got the packing slip... She paid immediately. All around a fantastic transaction. I wish ever transaction could be so good.

15. Sold a pair of boots to Isenn. Smooth, problem-free transaction! Thank you so much!

16. I sold Tohya to Isenn.
      good buyer with good communication. Her payment was fast. I'd love to sell to her again in future. Highly recommended to all sellers :)
      Thank you so much!

17. I sold a doll to Isenn, great communication, friendly and quick to pay. Notified me when doll had arrived as well. Would gladly do business with again. Thank you!

18. I sold a Volks SDGr body to her, and the transaction was flawless. She always kept me informed while working through a problem with paypal and sent a payment right away when the problem was resolved. She is very sweet & kind to talk to and also let me know once she got the package. I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thank you so much for the great transaction!

19. Isenn bought a pair of Volks SDGr hands from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better. She was always prompt, courteous, and very friendly during communication and payment was sent quickly. I would love to have another transaction with her in the future.

20. I purchased some volks black boots from Isenn. Our communication was pleasant, shipping was fast and the whole transaction overall was great. I would definitely buy from them again.