Doll Market Feedback 2009
* What did you order?
Morphoa (fullset) by Doll-Zone
* When did you order?
I placed the doll on lay-away on August 6.
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
The Doll Market is a dealer.
* How was the communication?
Excellent. Amanda was very helpful and easy to deal with. Since the Doll Market is located in the US, it was simple to place the order. Also, I could customize my payment plan just the way I wanted. I was always able to get someone on the phone when I called, also.
* How easy was it to pay?
Very easy! I was even able to pay off my doll early, and she shipped the very next day.
* How long did it take to ship?
Via UPS ground, five working days (from the east coast to west), but she was actually in stock when I had her paid off. I put her on lay-away on August 6, and I paid her off on September 15. She was in my hands on September 22. My only complaint was that shipping was a tad expensive ($30).
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
Yes! Even better.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
* Were you satisfied with the product?
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
* Would you order from this company again?
Definitely--and I highly recommend this dealer!
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
* Anything else to add?
I can add that you should get on their mailing list! They send out "Dolly Dollars" almost monthly, that you can apply towards purchases of $75 or more--you can save $10 or so on new purchases. It's a fun way to save a little bit here and there.