1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilpuss

Sep 18, 2009

1. Starting a thread for Lilpuss because she is an awesome buyer. She pays promptly and keeps in contact. I would never hesitate selling to her!

2. Sold another doll to lilpuss. Prompt payment and excellent communication. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

3. I sold an outfit to lilpuss. She paid very promptly and had excellent communication. Great transaction!

4. lilpuss bought a doll head from me and was wonderful to deal with! Prompt payment and friendly communication made the transaction a breeze~

Thanks so much and enjoy your new boy! <3

5. Answered a WTB for a wig. Lilpuss was so wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly, great communication, and she let me know when it arrived. Highly recommend, thanks!

6. Lilpuss bought an Yder head from me. She paid quickly and was very nice the whole time. Wonderful transaction, highly recommended. :)

7. Lilpuss was weary friendly and nice costumer. Highly recommend. Only positive feedback from here. :3

8. I sold a pair of eyes to lilpuss, we have smooth transaction, she is a good buyer~

9. I guess I'll start this off! :3

lilpuss bought some custom eyes from me, fast payment, very friendly and let me know when the eyes arrived. She is awesome :) thank you~

10. I sold my Soom Godo to lilpuss. ^.^ She was really kind, sweet, and patient throughout the transaction. Not only did she pay immediately, but her communication was excellent! I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her! Definitely will recommend her to all my friends ^.^

11. I sold a CP El to lilpuss. It was a fast, easy transaction, with great communication. Would definetly do business with again!

12. Sold a pair of eyes to lilpuss and the transaction was quick and easy. I'd be happy to deal with her again! Thank you! :)

13. lilpuss bought a Soah from me. She always pays promptly and keeps in communication. Excellent buyer!!!!!!

14. She bought Yeru head from me, and she was real pleasure to deal with.
      I will trade with her again without any hesitation. Thank you!

15. I purchased an elfdoll Wysteria head from her, it is stunning, I adore every bit of it. The transaction was initiated from Lilipus responding to my WTB thread, and the sale was simple and pleasurable.. Shipping was fast and price was good. The head was wrapped extremely well and I could not be happier. Thank you very much

16. Sold kid delf mill to lilpuss and she paid incredibly fast and told me when she got there. thanks so much for being a great buyer :D

17. I sold a Dollheart dress in Lilpuss, Very good communication, immediate payment I recommend it to you ^_____^
      Thank's

18. I bought a doll from Lilpuss and truly enjoyed dealing with her as her communication was prompt, friendly and she shipped right away. I look forward to buying from Jean again and highly recommend her.

19. Sold a doll head to lilpuss. Communication was great and payment was prompt. She let me know when the head arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again, thanks Jean!

20. Great transaction with lilpuss who purchased a doll head from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!