1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll October schedule-3 New heads and order period for existing sculpts

Sep 16, 2009

1. Just noticed this in my inbox and I have not seen it posted already so thought I should share :)

2. Is there a link to their site?

3. The link to the site is here. :)

4. Do they have pics of the new sculpts yet?

5. Not yet, but soon probably.

6. Something I'm not sure. Do you mean that there are only two kinds of skin color, volks normal and latidoll white? So "A" normal and "B" white are not available?

7. I think it means that there won't be "matching" colors at all, anymore. It will be Migidoll's own normal and white (although these might match other companies by chance, they won't be made specifically to match them).

*edit* I should clarify that this will be after this sale, which would have all of the options for skin colors (except tan). This is saying it's your last chance to get the A/B matching options before they start using their own color resin.

8. Thank you mokarran. Yes I acctually meant the sale in October. But still I think it's not clarified as they wrote:
      So is it totally 2 skins (volks normal and latidoll white) or 4 (volks normal, volks white, latidoll normal and latidoll white)? I'm confused.*_*

9. If they are using their own resin color, are they making their own bodies?? :? Or will from now on you just be lucky if you can find a body that will match??

10. They said they are making their own bodies.

And Konoshu it is four different tones as you said.

11. Do they plan to post pictures for the bodies any time soon? I'm getting ready to buy a D.O.D. D.O.I. Luke version 2 at the beginning of October, but if the body for Migidolls look good, then I'll just wait and get a body with a Ryu head because a Ryu head is what I REALLY want.

12. I think it will be a while, it says they are planning on releasing it early next year.

13. Wait, two things:
      Simple first, was Ryu meant to be a girl? *_* I may have misread, but they said that Reong will be the boy version of Ryu? lol. Maybe that just means younger version. idk

Second, does anyone know if they'll still be selling tanned Ryu? Will they be selling it this upcomming order period?

14. Yeah, I saw that too. I dunno, I think Ryu could be a believable girl ;)

They won't be selling the tanned heads in this order, it says due to personal reasons of the person who does the tan resin.

15. are there pics of Reong yet? and is he an MSD size head?

16. they don't match DoD in WS or NS from all I've heard (DoD is too pink), but if fairyland is like Luts, the NS matches okay. I have a lati matching head, and its a little bit lighter than the luts body, but is very easy to blush to match because otherwise, they're the same color. I don't know how Volks-matching goes with Luts though.

17. Volks pureskin won't match with fairyland/Delfs, but I do know that Luts realskin is a perfect [or very very close] match with Volks pureskin.

18. First picture of Ryeong head is up!

[​IMG]