1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for treaammo

Sep 15, 2009

1. Feedback for treaammo
      Also includes feedback for my shop SilverGem: Handmade BJD Acessories

If there are any concerns, please feel free to message me!

2. Sold some hands to treaammo. Payment was fast, and communication was pleasant and excellent - letting me know the moment they arrived. :)
      Would not hesitate to deal with again!

3. I have got some Braclets from Treaammo and took some photos for his shop for him, the shipping was super fast and he is a lovley person to deal with!!!
      Good Luck with your shop and beautiful bead work!!

4. Treaammo bought a modded dollmore asha head from me, overall a wonderful experience! Paid on the agreed dates, kept up superb communication and let me know when she arrived. Thanks again Tre, good luck with Evangeline!

5. Sold some eyes and a foot to Treammo.

he was wonderful to deal with! So patient - A real marketplace gem!

I hope to deal again soon ^__^

6. Treaamo bought a Dollzone Lola head from me.
      He paid asap and was very patient when the tracking number was acting really weird.
      He let me know when she arrived and I gladly recommend him as a buyer and would love to deal with him again.
      Thanks again and have fun with your doll :)

7. Treaamo bought a DZ event fairy from me. ^_^ She was very reasonable, polite, and quick to work with. She notified me as soon as she received the fairy. I would not hesitate to work with her again. Highly recommended. <3

8. Treaamo bought some ballet shoes from me and it was a fantastic transaction! Pleasure to deal with, great communication, THANK YOU!!! :)

9. Treammo bought my DZ Mo-A head. Communication was stellar, and a pleasure to deal with, would love to do business again sometime!:D

10. I sold a Dollzone SD body to treaammo and everything went swimmingly. She communicated everything well and made sure I was always in the know for what she needed in the sale. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

11. A+++

Was 100% fun to deal with! I traded a MSD for a SD. and she let me know right away when the doll got to her! I would all ways trade with her again in a heart beat!

12. treaammo adopted GuoGuo from me.
      Fast payment and great communication.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

13. Great seller!!! Super fast shipping and wonderful communication!! Item was packaged very well and arrived safely. I highly recommend treaammo, thank you so much!!

14. i purchased a leekeworld mikhaila from treaammo and everything went wonderful, my doll is perfect and communication was excellent
      thank you so much hope to deal with you again xx

15. treaammo bought some MSD clothes from me, and was wonderful to deal with; fast payment great communication, and let me know when the package arrived.

Enjoy your items, my dear! :) x

16. I commissioned a skirt for one of my dolls. And just like before, she is all ways super nice, and a fast replyer. And the skirt she made is so fantastic! Thank you so much!

17. I bought DZ GuoGuo from treaammo. She is very good seller, she shipped our doll fastly and accurately) Thank you very much!

18. Treaammo has bought a set of clothes MSD. She was very communicative and responsible at all times with the payment. It was a great transaction. Recommended 100%.

Thanks!!! :D

19. I sold a limited Luts Bory to treaammo, and the transaction was really smooth. Great communication, fast payment, and super friendly. Definitely recommend!

20. I sold a doll to treaammo. She was really nice and friendly to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. I was so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much :)