1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mushoom

Aug 31, 2009

1. Please leave fedback for me here. Thank you.

2. Mushroom bought a littlefee Shiwoo elf faceplate from me. Comunication was friendly, I reserved the faceplate for her and she paid exactly when she said she would. Recommended buyer!

Enjoy your Shiwitoo Thank you! :)

3. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to Mushoom. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. I sold a pair of 14mm Pupiless Blue eyes to Mushroom, a very easy and pleasent transaction I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

5. Mushoom bought 2 wigs and a pair of eyes from me. She was great to deal with! Very nice person, great communication and prompt payment. All good! I recommend her to all.

Thanks!!! :) :)

6. Ooh, this is a bit late but I have to leave some lovely feedback for Mushoom. She bid on my Glot auction and won. We stayed in touch the entire action period and she was really friendly. Payment was fast and she let me know when the doll arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from Mushoom. :)

7. Ah wonderful Mushoom! when I made an incredibly dumb mistake in the spelling of her user name, resulting in her having to wait for another casting period, she was very sweet and forgiving! her communication was always friendly, and we ended up having a wonderful transaction! thank you!!!

8. Mushroom bought some LTF items from our last update. Quick payment and such a delight to work with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

9. Mushroom bought a multihead Ante, she was fast with communications a payment, a great buyer! Positive :)

10. Mushroom bought several LTF items from us this time. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!c:

11. Mushroom bought several items this time around. We really enjoy dealing with her as transactions are always so easy. A+++++ buyer. Thanks again!

12. Bought a breakaway minifee. Quick to pay, friendly and easy to locate. Recommended 100%.

13. I purchased a MD Teenie Gem head from Mushroom. Overall a pleasant transaction. Thanks!

14. Mushroom is one of our favorite repeat buyers. Always a pleasure. Thanks again!

15. Mushoom just bought a fire scar mnf arm from me, and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. Excellent buyer :)
      Thank you so much for a lovely transaction. ^^
      Hope to deal with her again ;)

16. Mushoom bought from me a Leekeworld wig, and I must say I cannot fault her for anything! Payment was swift, communication was wonderful and overall she was just a very pleasant person to deal with - when it seemed something unfortunate had come up she was very patient and understanding. Thank you very much Kirsty - I'm glad you like the wig!

17. I bought a SOOM Bygg OE head from Mushroom

She's absolutely fantastic! She was kind, patient, understanding and supportive during my trials and tribulations with Paypal. She kept me up to date on and was very clear about received payments and shipped items. Everything was packaged up safely and arrived promptly. I received everything in perfect condition. I highly recommend this seller, and would gladly do business with her again!

Thank you for everything, Kirsty <3

18. One more perfect transaction with Mushroom. Awesome buyer! Thanks so much!!

19. I bought the fullset outfit from Soom's Beyla from Mushroom. It arrived very quickly and well packed, and it looks gorgeous! It's even prettier in person than it looks on the website! She was super nice to buy from, I would work with her again anytime :)

Thanks so much :D
      [​IMG]

20. Mushroom bought two dresses from our last update. Another big THANK YOU for a flawless transaction. Thanks again, hun. <3