1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ebony Rain

Aug 27, 2009

1. Hello!

If you have bought from or sold to me please leave me feedback!

Thanks!~
      :bcupcake

2. I engaged in a trade of dolls with Ebony Rain, and she was herself a *doll* to deal with! Friendly, great communication, thorough, an all-around great person!

3. Ebony Rain is awesome :) She purchased a Delf Miyu from me! We agreed on a layaway in which she paid off shortly. We communicated throughout the whole transaction. She's super friendly and a great person to deal with.

I'm very very happy that Miyu went to a fantastic owner (who was super ecstatic for her new girl)! I highly recommend Ebony Rain as she is very friendly, has great communication, and is overall an awesome person to talk to :)

Enjoy your new girl!

4. I've bought SOOM Glot from Ebony Rain.
      The transaction went fantastic. Ebony Rain was very friendly^^
      The Girl arrived well packaged.
      I totally recomend Ebony Rain!
      Thank you so much!

5. Ebony Rain purchased a shirt from me. It was a great transaction with a great buyer.

6. Bought EbonyRain's SD13 Sara head. She came just as described, packed safely and arrived promptly :) Thanks again!

7. I purchased a lovely SD CP/Luts Delf El from EbonyRain. He's perfect, shipping was super fast and communication was awesome. Thanks sooo much!

8. Just finished a sale with Ebony Rain! She was very quick with her responses, and paid right away! I couldn't ask for more in a buyer!

9. I sold a pair of Delf Girl hands to Ebony Rain. She was a pleasure to deal with! Payment was prompt and she was very understanding about my shipping times! Would definitely sell to again! :)

10. Wonderful communication. Super fast shipping! A+++ Ebony Rain is an awesome seller!!

11. A+ as a perfect buyer!!!

12. Ebony Rain purchased a luts hairband from me. She was great buyer,fast payment! thanks a lot))

13. Ebony Rain purchased a yosd hat and pouch from me. Fast payment, good communication. thanks

14. Ebony Rain is a really awesome person to do business with. She's quick on communication, friendly, and very fast with payment. I would defiantly do business with her again if given the chance!

15. I purchased a pair of rRabit boots from Ebony Rain. They arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Great communication, I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks Ebony! :)

16. I bought an outfit from Ebony Rain and everything was great. Quick to reply to my PMs, and very fast to ship. Would happily buy from her again.

17. Ebony Rain purchased some SD dresses from me. She was wonderful to work with: paid immediately, always kept in contact and let me know right away when her package arrived. Overall a great buyer and lovely person. I look forward to dealing with her again in the future!

18. Ebony Rain commissioned me to make her an SD hat and a necklace. She was a great customer! Prompt payment and great communication. I would love to have her commission me again any time!

19. I bought a wonderful clothing set from Ebony Rain, her communication was great and she kept me updated on the items tracking and let me know when it was arriving. She shipped the item out right away and it arrived fast and is perfect condition.
      I would recommend her and would do transactions with her again she is a great seller!

Thank you for the cute set:)

20. Bought. A sd13 dress from ebony rain, very pleasant to deal with, love the dress