1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aram_Kepley

Aug 20, 2009

1. I have decided that I need one of these so that people can leave their feedback. I hope that I have done my best to satisfy anyone I have sold to or bought from!:)

2. I bought a DM Pado from Aram_Kepley. The communication was very fast and she was very patient with my personal situations. The doll came very well packaged and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her and I would definetely be happy to have future transactions with her if the situation comes up.

3. Aram_Kepley bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and sent payment fast. Nice working with her :)

4. Aram_Kepley bought a Doll Leaves Blue Boy from me and was overall a pretty awesome buyer~ ;) she had some questions in the beginning but I was happy to help someone just getting back into the swing of things! Super patient with me when the weather was so horrible I couldn't get the post for a few extra days and let me know just when he arrived!

Sorry about a slightly rocky transaction and I hope you enjoy your new boy!

5. Aram_Kepley is super friendly and fun to do business with. I sold Aram_Kepley a doll wig. Thanks a bunch!

6. Aram_Kepley is so fantastic! It was a wonderful transaction and she was so patient while i was working on her dolls. We traded a Doll Leaves Blue for two of my handcrafted tiny bjd's. She shipped him before i shipped her dolls and the doll arrived safe and sound! Each piece was wrapped in bubblewrap and in a sturdy box. My best friend was more than ecstatic when she received him (he was a present for her). I would happily do another transaction with her!

7. I answered a WTB for a Soom Ai by Aram_Kepley, and she was such a sweetheart! Shipping was a little complicated, but she explained everything very carefully and in great detail for me so that I knew exactly what to do. She is extremely friendly and patient, and an absolute joy to work with! Payment was very prompt, and communication was always excellent. I cannot adequately express how happy I am with this transaction, not can I sing her praises as a buyer enough! She is absolutely lovely, and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat.

8. Aram_Kepley bought two wigs from me and I just can't say enough about how great she was! Truly wonderful to sell to, super polite in messages and a lightning fast payer :) I would be happy to work with you again anytime! Thank you~

9. Aram_Kepley bought a pair of eyes from me. She was wonderful to deal with and I'd do happily business with her again.

10. POSITIVE!!! :D

I sold my Soom MD Keny to her. She is a wonderful and fantastic buyer: she is super nice with PMs and she sent payment right away. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived to her. I couldn't be happier and I 100% recommend her as a buyer!!

Thank you so much and enjoy the doll!!

11. Me and Aram_Kepley traded (my PKF Luna for her Spiritdoll Mint) and it was a fantastic transaction! She was so great to deal with and very responsible, prompt, patient, and great with communication!

12. Aram_Kepley is a very lovely buyer who responds and pays quickly~ Very pleasant transaction with her~ Would definitely trade again!<3

13. I purchased a doll from Aram_Kepley. The transaction went perfectly, the doll was just as described, she communicated quickly and overall a great experience! Awesome person and would delightfully buy from again. =)

14. I bought a Pukifee Ante from Aram_Kepley and she work with me so that I could recive her before I had to go out of town. She as patent with all my questions, and gave me lots of info and more pictures. I would highly highly recommend her as a seller! She is trustworthy and giveing as well as professional !
      AAAA++++ Seller!

15. Aram_Kepley bought a doll head from me and it was a very pleasant and smooth transaction :3 Would gladly sell to again~

16. I did a partial trade with Aram_Kepley for my MNF Mika for their Pukifees (x2) + cash. Everything went without a hitch, just a little bump from the postal side (not Aram's fault, Postal was just being temperamental and sending my package everywhere!) They were great with communicating with me and was super friendly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Thank you!

17. aram_kepley bought a minifee body from me. great communication, super fast payment, and she's super fun to chat with! highly recommended, thank you so much! ^^

18. I purchased a Mystic Kids Nelly from Aram_Kepley. She had excellent communication and shipped my doll when she said she would. Nelly arrived as described; I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

19. Purchased a Minifee Mika from this user! Very good transaction. Shipping was quick and painless and everything was wrapped carefully!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      I bought a Fairyland Mika fullset from Aram_Kepley, she was so sweet and nice to talk with and answered all my questions fast. She shipped him out fast and gave me a tracking fast! And today he finally arrived home after the customs got him, and he looks great :D

All in all a perfect seller, fast and sweet! I would love to buy from this person again!
      Thank you so much!