1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. Hi everyone >w<!! Feedback is always important, for me to know I've done a job well and also for future purchasers! If you could take a few minutes and leave a message I will be very grateful :}:aheartbea

2. Laelen bought a doll head from me, and everything went really well from beginning to end.
      Great communication, fast payment, very kind, great to do business with.
      I would recommend her ^__^

3. Laelen joined my Mystic Eyes group order.
      Lealen was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.

I'd be happy to have Lealen in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

4. Laelen participated in my M3 studio group order! Excellent communication, and super fast payment! would love to work with Laelen again!! Thank you~

5. I sold two pocket watched to Laelen.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^

6. i bought a 12cm violin from Laelen! she was extremely friendly and communicative, the violin arrived perfectly, and the transaction couldn't have gone better :) thank you so much!! :aheartbea

7. Laelen bought a Chrom head from me and was awesome with payment. A pleasure to deal with, thank you!

8. Laelen bought artetje brushes from me-- paid very quickly and kindly let me know when they arrived! Thank you again!! :D

9. I purchased a violin from L, it is wonderful and arrived quickly!

10. Laelen purchased some eyes from me. She lives in Canada and since I do not ship outside the USA any longer she kindly asked if I could instead ship to her friend, who then would ship it to her. I have never done a transaction like this before, but I trusted her. She recieved the eyes without a problem = ) Im glad I could help and would definately sell to her again, thank you for purchasing the eyes~!

11. I participated in Laelen's LeekeWorld Group Order. Communication was excellent and she kept everyone very well informed about the status of our order. ^^ I received my items quickly and everything was just perfect, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much!! :fangirl:

12. Laelen bought a Sadol jacket from me and everything went perfectly :D!
      Communication was super fast and friendly and her payment was very prompt.
      It was my second transaction with Laelen and she is welcome back any time ^^
      Thanks!

13. Laelan sold me a Raurencio Calian head that is going to be completely wonderful for a project I'm working on. Her pictures and communication were excellent, the head's in great shape, shipping was prompt and I even got a BONUS -- a sketch of my ultra-favorite anime character, Kenshin!

How can you beat that? :)

Thanks again, Laelen!

14. I was in the Leeke GO run by Laelen and it was an amazing experience! Everything was organized and the whole transaction was smooth! The wigs were packaged very VERY well and got here safe and sound.

Thank you so much for doing this GO! And also for the lovely drawing for Jisatsu's birthday! You drew him PERFECTLY!

15. I sold a white fur wig to Laelen who is a good buyer.
      Fast action and good communication! I'm pleased to transaction with her!^^

16. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore Group Order. Excellent communication. Quick Shipping. Everything was perfect.
      10/10

17. I made a Dollmore GO a little more then a month ago and found Laelen was also making one so I asked her if we could join them even though I had a complete Doll in mine and she accepted.

Everything went really great, she was fast to respond and the whole GO went really well =D

She was understanding and was able to ship it to me with all my "conditions" without problem and everything was really well packaged > w<

Really great to have business with her!

18. Double post sorry!

Also participated with her in another GO before this one and was really great too!
      She also kept this order until the Dollmore GO was over to ship together which was really great ^^

19. I participated in Laelen's recent Dollmore GO and was extremely impressed with her organization and how she kept all GO members posted on progress. She allowed me to order a stand, which I REALLY appreciated. Great GO leader.

20. I participated in both Laelen's Leekeworld and Dollmore GO. She is both friendly and informative in her communication, letting us know every step of what's happening with both orders. I am very happy with how organized and professional the dealings had been, and will gladly join any GO she will hold in the future. Thank you so much for these very smooth transactions ^__^