1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lana

Aug 12, 2009

1. Hi,

If you've had a transaction with me please leave feedback for me here!

Thanks!
      Lana

2. Lana purchased a Pipos Mac from me and it was smooth sailing all the way :)

3. lana purchased a pink iplehouse outfit from me. super quick payment and wonderful communication A++++ :bcupcake

4. Lana bought my Iplehouse SE Tania from me , she was a pleasure to deal with , very friendly, and great communication, and also let me know when she arrived.
      I would be more than happy to deal with again :pcupcake

5. Lana purchased a Bambicrony J-Na from me and was an absolute delight~ communication was super-fast and she paid off her layaway very quickly! Thanks so much :aheartbea

6. Excellent all around transaction for the purchase of IH J.I.D SE Tania from Lana.

Thank you!

7. Sold a pair of ED eyes to Lana with no issues at all. Fast payment and very polite during communication. Thanks!

8. Bought a pink Iplehouse dress from Lana. It arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

9. Lana participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and I have no complaints at all. A pleasant transaction indeed, with perfect communication and prompt payments, I would not think twice when decided whether or not to deal with her again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!! :pcake:bcake

10. I purchased a FairyLand RealPuki Soso from Lana. She is very pleasant to deal with, good with correspondence, item was well packed and came quickly. 1 item was missing but she was quick to respond and will send it directly. I highly recommend her! Thanks!

11. Lana joined my Rosette doll split and she was good at keeping in touch and patient through the 4 month layaway. Thank you!

12. I bought a Camelia Rosette Spring Edition Doll head from Lana. She replies quickly and is very accommodating. The item was just as it was on the photo. It's a pleasure working with her.

13. I sold a Puki Rose to Lana and it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end. Quick payment, good communciation -- and she let me know when Rose arrived safely. I would highly recommend doing business with her. thanks again!

14. Just adopted a Soom Rosette School Marguerite from Lana and I'm really pleased with the whole thing. The girl is just beautiful, Lana let me do a six week layaway, was very friendly and communicative, and got her here in good shape. Highly recommend!

15. Lana sold me her human Annabella by Kaye Wiggs. Communication was good and consistent. Lana let me know when Annabella was shipped and before that when she received my payment. i was also given a tracking #. Annabella was packaged very well. I am very pleased with this transaction!

Lishe

16. I recently purchased an elf ante from Lana and couldn't be happier with it. She kept me posted through he whole shipping process. I recommend her as a seller. Thanks again!

17. Lana commissioned me to do a faceup for her CCC fairy. She was great to work with, such a wonderful person.... and I enjoyed the entire experience immensely! Thanks so much for sending your fairy to the spa, Lana!

18. I purchased Bambicrony Sunday from Lana. It was an excellent transaction. Doll arrived nicely packed and quickly. I highly recommend. Thanks Lana!:)

19. I purchase Lana's CCC Firefly Fairy Fedilia. Transaction was 10o% smooth, quick shipping, well packed and accurately described. :)