1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for matelia1983

Jul 23, 2009

1. Hi! This is my feedback thread .if you have any transaction with me, please leave feedback here. Thank you very much:)

2. Matelia bought necklaces from me.
      She's very nice and friendly and I got her payments super fast.
      Would love to trade with her again.

3. She's also a great seller -
      sold me a doll and gave detailed answers to all my questions!
      She shipped the doll just the day after I sent the payment :D Highly recommended!

4. I bought a WOOSOO Vampire head from matelia1983 and i can only say that she was a wonderful person to deal with ^^.

So kind everytime we talked to each other.. so fast answering to the messages... so fast sending the item to me and perfectly protected. It's because all of this i have no doubt that if she allows me i would love to deal with her again in future.

Thaank yoou so much sweetie >< .. it's been a real pleasure to met you !!

5. matelia1983 bought my Sard hooves from me.

The transaction was very quick and easy. Payment was prompt and there were no issues of any kind. I would certainly do business with her again! :pcupcake

6. I bought an SNG Hyul head from matelia1983 and she was a pleasure to deal with and very understanding! I would highly recommend transactions with her! It was just great~ Shipping was prompt, item was well packed and communication was brilliant. Thanks again.

7. matelia1983 bought a doll head from me with fast payment and great communication. Thank you so much for a great and smooth transaction! :D

8. My Breakaway arrived home today! Thank you so much! He's absolutely gorgeous. ^_^ Matelia1983 was extremely helpful during the entire layaway process and very, very quick to answer any questions I had.

If I had to, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

9. I bought a Woosoo head from Matelia, and he arrived today in perfect condition! She was great about communication and letting me know when she'd shipped him out (and she shipped him out very quickly!). Thanks so much for an easy and smooth transaction! :D

10. I bought a pair of blushed Heliot hooves from Matelia1983. She was a pleasure to deal with, shipping was very fast and they arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. They are absolutely stunning. I highly recommnd her and would certainly buy from her again :fangirl:

Thank you so much Matelia for a perfect transaction.

11. I bought a Soom Chrom head from Matelia who was wonderful and informative. She shipped him out securely and helped me with all my questions! Thanks so much <3

12. The SOOM Cuprit head I purchased from matelia1983 arrived home today! matelia1983 let me put her on a short layaway, responded to all my PMs super quick and very polite. She sent Cuprit out very fast and PM'ed me a tracking number. It lovely transaction, I couldn't be happier!

Thank you very much matelia1983 :lol:

13. I bought Vampire EL head from matelia1983. She is super kind and reliable.
      Though We are in different time zone she answers all my questions very fast and is always very pleasant to talk with. She pack the doll with great care and ship the parcel very fast.
      I really appreciate her a lot for understanding my situation. She is truly great.I would love to highly recommend transactions with her.

14. Matelia1983 bought a doll from me. She paid quickly and kept very good communication throughout the transaction. She's a very nice person to deal with.

Thanks so much!

15. i purchased a set of Sphaler parts from Matelia1983.... she took great care to ship my items across the sea.... they were packed very carefully, and arrived safe a sound.... there was a tiny snafu, when one of the extra bits did not arrive in the box. she has made avery effort to make it up to me... but as it is not essential to how the parts will work, i will do without..... she has shown great integrity..... a trusted seller.

16. I sold my blank peroth head to Matelia1983.
      she was a WONDERFUL buyer!
      paid super quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got him.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      thank you !

17. matelia1983 bought a head from me. Communication was great, she did a short layaway and paid it off earlier than she said she would. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

18. matelia1983 bought a pair of SOOM Euclase Dead Hands from me and was excellent to deal with. She paid promtly and was very understanding when I explained a shipping issuse that caused a delay. Would sell to her again for sure!

19. I just completed a lovely Onyx - Light for Shadow trade with Matelia1983. Prompt and friendly responses to pms. Shipping was super quick and well packaged. I love my new girl!!! Thanks so much for a lovely transaction. :D

20. I sold my beloved SNG WS Javi head to matelia1983 and I know he will be going to a good home. Great communication and quick payment.