1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mfitzu7504

Jul 22, 2009

1. Please leave feedback here. Either buying or selling.

Thank you

2. Mfitzu7504 was a participant in my third Soom group order and we had a wonderful transaction. Smooth and easy, communication was good from her end and payments were sent when promised.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for participating in this order! :pcake:bcake

3. Mfitzu7504 participated in my dollmore GO. They were very responsive and paid/responded quickly, and were a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

4. mfitzu7504 was in the Dollmore GO i ran. Was wonderful to work with, great communication and fast payments, would love to have in another GO

5. I bought an Obitsu Gretel head from mfitzu750. She was easy to work with, and the head arrived in great condition.

6. Bought a pair of SD LeekeWorld Black Shoes. mfitzu7504 was very patient with all my questions, shipped them out the next day (after payment) and they arrived well packed and as advertised.

:thumbup

7. I bought a Dollga 6-7 wig in Lavender Rose and some Safrin eyes in 14mm from mfitzu7504 and they are wonderful! I misread the eye size on the doll they were originally for but the eyes are going to be my Bygg's romantic head eyes so it is all good! I would definitely buy from mfitzu7504 again!! Thanks again!!

8. Bought a pair of shoes from mfitzu7504 and it was a great experience-Fast shipping, great communication and very cute shoes.

9. mfitzu7504 bought a Dollmore Aidan from me. Very sweet and communicative! Thank you so much, enjoy the boy! :)

10. just finished a wonderful trade with mfitzu7504. I traded my Volks MSD t-shirt and Dollmore MSD pants for some glass 14mm eyes and acrylic 14mm eyes. They really are gorgeous. The sale went quick and there was a lot of communication both ways. Mfitzu7504 was quite pleasant and I can't wait to do more sales/trades again in the future!

11. mfitzu7504 bought a dress from me~ Quick transaction, sent the money quickly and replied to pm's fast. No problems, everything went wonderfully.

12. mfitzu7504 purchased a wig from me on a short layaway.
      Payments were made quickly and communication was great.
      I would definitely sell to them again.

Thanks and enjoy! :D

13. Mfitzu7504 participated in my thirteenth Leekeworld group order and everything went perfectly swell. :) Communication was well kept and payments were sent in a timely fashion. :) Another great transaction~

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

14. mfitzu7504 purchased a pair of MSD jeans from me. she paid quickly and told me when the items arrived :)
      great buyer!

15. mfitzu7504 bought a shirt from me. Fast payment and very good on the communicating part. She even let me know when the package arrived, a very wonderful buyer for sure. Thank you so much... ^_^

16. Bought a wonderful pair of jeans - friendly, timely pms! Lightning fast shipping! The jeans are in perfect condition! Thank you!!!

17. Bought a wig from mfitzu7504. Item was shipped quickly, and as described. Thanks!

18. I recently sold an MSD dress and pair of leggings to mfitzu7504. It was a perfect transaction. Payment was super quick and communication was great. I would highly recommend her as a Marketplace partner! Thanks again!

19. bought a headband from me, good communication and fast payment. thanx for buying from me ^_^

20. mfitzu7504 commissioned me to paint her Momo. She was a pleasure to work with, very communicative and prompt. I'd love to do more work for her in the future.