1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakuya86

Jul 17, 2009

1. ******************

2. Sakuya86 bought some fishnets from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to make the transaction with, thanks! :chocoberry

3. I sold a single brown eye to Sakuya86. Payment was quick and everything went great. Thank you very much!

4. Sakuya86 bought a white leather outfit from me, payment was fast, she let me know as soon as it arrived!!!!!!!! A+++++ buyer lol:) =^.^=

5. Sakuya86 bought a blue yukata from me and it was a perfect transaction--great communication, fast payment, and overall she was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!:aheartbea

6. Sold a blue crocheted MSD jacket to Sakuya86. PMs were quick, communication excellent, and she paid immediately when she got my PayPal information. Definitely an excellent buyer and I would happily sell to her in the future!

7. Sakuya86 bought a pair of msd Rocker jeans from me, she was super cool, & paid when she said she would1 I recommened her highly in the DoA marketplace!!!! Thanks again, & enjoy!:D

8. ~Positive~
      Sakuya86 bought a MSD size t-shirt from me. Paid quickly, answers pms promptly and is very nice to work with.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

9. I sold Sakuya86 some items. She was very pleasant and easy to communicate with. Her payment arrived swiftly as well. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

10. I sold a pair of eyes to Sakuya86. Veryfriendly, good communication and paid super fast!
      Thanks! :)

11. Sakuya86 took a couple of freebies off my hands and let me know right when they arrived. ^__^ Always appreciated. <3

12. Positive, Sakuya bought me a wig, I have nothing bad to say the transaction was great^^

13. I bought an Angel of Dream MSD WS boy body from Sakuya86 and everything went smoothly. She kept me updated, and was a pleasure to work with.

14. Sakuya86 bought some MSD shorts from me. She was great at communication, paid quickly, and told me when they arrived/left feedback quickly. Great transaction, A++!

15. I did a free faceup for Sakuya86 and she was soo nice and a pleasure to work with! Very easy to get in touch with and all around awesome customer!!!~ Thank you for choosing me to do your faceup!!!~

16. Sakuya86 bought a yukata from me again, and like before the transaction ran perfectly. She has my full confidence as a customer. Thanks for buying from Aria Dear! :)

17. Sold a pair of pants to Sakuya86. Great transaction, good communication. Thanks!

18. I sold SD bloomers to her. Fast payment and nice communication. Recommended buyer!! :)

19. I bought an MSD plaid man's shirt from Sakuya86's for sale thread. Great item, looks great, sent promptly. Very nice person and would deal with again. Thank you ^^

20. Bought a wig from her. it went smoothly. I will buy from this member again. Thanks so much!~ <333 She was very fun to talk too.