1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KireiX

Jul 1, 2009

1. Sold KireiX a pink Dollmore bedding set. Sent payment quickly and was wonderful to deal with ^^ thank you!

2. I had an excellent layaway transaction with KireiX, who purchased my Soom Heliot from me. She was wonderful with communication, made payments AND paid him off early. She let me know as soon as he arrived. Can't say enough good things about her, very trustworthy and easy to work with.

3. Sold KireiX a SD Dollzone Bag. Quick payment and excellent communication. :) A+ buyer!

4. Sold a mini Wii set to KireiX~ wonderful transaction. Was super nice and understanding with the shipping mix-up. Would definitely do business with again :'3 ~ <3

5. I bought a folding doll chair from KireiX. Communication was excellent and the chair was shipped promptly.

A+ seller! I look forward to working with her again.

6. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to KireiX. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. Bought a Soom Sphaler from her. The transaction was smooth and comunication was excellent. I recommend buying from her and will do so in the future.

8. I sold KireiX a pair of DZ Tan 70cm Jointed hands. Communication was great, payment was swift. I would do business with KireiX again.

9. I commissioned KireiX to give blushes, manicures, and pedicures on three dolls, and a face-up on two. I also asked her to open the eyes on a sleeping Minifee doll.

Her work was superb, and the turnaround was very good. I would use her again.

10. I had a pleasure to deal with KireiX. She is a wonderful buyer. Fast payment, fast PM's replying, I recommend KireiX for everyone!
      Thanks again! ^^

11. KireiX bought some chalco linnus hands off me and was great to deal with. Communication was fast and payment was quick.
      Would definitely do business with again!

12. KireiX bought some clothes from me. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. A great transaction, thanks so much!

13. KireiX bought a pair of Soom Euclase legs from me. She was quick with responses and payment and let me know when the item arrived. Thanks!

14. I sold a pair of shoes to KireiX and the transaction was smooth and easy! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. :)

15. I sold address to kireiX. She paid quickly responded quickly and was pleasant to deal with! Definetly recommended.

16. KireiX bought my Soom Shale. Such a sweetie to work with! She was very clear on how she wanted him shipped (a big help), paid right away, and kept in constant contact. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

17. I sold an F60 body to KireiX and everything went quickly and perfectly! Prompt payment, great communication, the works :) Thanks much!

18. KireiX bought Sphaler claws from me. Everything was just perfect and i'm very glad with the deal.
      Thank you so much!

19. I commissioned KireiX on 5 of my WITHDoll heads. 1 RosePink Nei, 1 Normal HOE Juwel, 1 Normal OE Juwel, 1 Brown Tan OE Fenrir and 1 Brown Tan HOE Juwel. All of them received excellent faceups, eyelashes and were given attention and care, she also did a ear modification for me. KireiX made time to let me on a stream with her to watch and comment as she was painting the heads despite being in the middle of a big move! KireiX also let me buy some faceplates off of her so that my heads could come home safely, everything was packed to perfection and I couldn't be more satisfied. 100% Positive feedback! Would and will work with her again!

20. I commissioned KireiX for a fantasy blushing on my Doll Chateau Faramita. She did an exquisite job and it was exactly what I asked for! She kept me informed with everything and I especially enjoyed being able to tune in live on youtube with her, to watch the progress. She's very talented, professional and kind. I will be working with her again, without a doubt!