1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for luisp

Jun 15, 2009

1. I coudn't find one on here so I've made a feedback thread for luisp :)

She purchased my R.Heliot head through auction and was polite and very friendly throughout and very prompt with her payment. She was great at keeping me updated and let me know when he'd arrived safely :)

I recommend anyone considering doing business with her to go right ahead, she's wonderful to deal with :)

2. Hello everybody,

You can leave any feedback of transactions with me here ;)

Thank you in advance :)

3. Luisp purchased my R.Heliot head through auction and was polite and very friendly throughout and very prompt with her payment. She was great at keeping me updated and let me know when he'd arrived safely

I recommend anyone considering doing business with her to go right ahead, she's wonderful to deal with

4. I sold luisp my open-eye Heliot head, and the transaction was easy and totally painless. She was very nice to work with, friendly, paid on the agreed-upon date, and let me know when the head arrived. Would definitely do business with her again.

5. nice and friendly buyer... :)

6. I bought a Celine head from this truly lovely person. friendly and honest and very kind too! thank you!! I am so very happy with my Celine!

7. I just completed an international transaction with Luisp.
      I bought her Dollzone Floy and it was a fantastic transaction! She packed him extremely well and he was very clean and just as described.

I would never hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you!!! :)

8. I purchased a BB Leo from this person, and he arrived wonderfully and safely packed. Absolutely as described. I couldn't ask for a better transaction :)

9. I bought a Violet Fern outfit from Luisp. Perfect transaction, LOVE this dress. =^i^= Lovely person, and I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat.

10. luisp bought a pair of Soom CW hands from me, and everything went perfectly! She paid quickly and let me know the moment they arrived. Wonderful transaction all around...highly recommended!!!

11. POSITIVE. Luisp bought Sphaler ears from me, paid quickly, I recommend! Great buyer.

12. Luisp brought an Afi from me. Lovely buyer. Paid promptly and was quick and polite in communication. Great transaction. Have fun with Afi. :)

13. Luisp bought Topaz ears from me. She was an absolute delight to communicate with, always friendly and fast to reply and payed immediately. Thank you very much for such a great transaction, I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with! :D

Again thank you very much :aheartbea

14. Luisp participated in a split of the Feeplee Chloe, perfect, fast payment, friendly, 100% recommended.

15. Sold a pair of DH boots to her.

Good buyer,fast payment & good communication.

Very friendly,nice person!

Will to trade with her again,thankyou!

16. Luisp had participated in my SOOM Obsidius split. Very nice & friendly communication, prompt pms, fast payment, everything is simply perfect~!! :)
      Would love to deal with her at any moment~!! ^^
      Thank you very much~!! :)

17. Luisp recently bought a Supia Rosy from me. She was wonderful right from the start. She was extremely fast to respond to pms and just as fast to pay. I would definitely work with her again!

18. The most wonderful seller! :D
      I bought the cute Soom Ai from Luisp, great packaging, fast shipping.
      Very intelligent, responsive seller! It was very pleasant to deal!
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea

19. I purchased a PeaksWoods Naomi/Soom Ai hooves hybrid from luisp using layaway. She was extremely pleasant to deal with. Communication was great. I originally messaged her to express interest when the doll was already on hold. When it didn't work with the potential buyer, she messaged me to let me know. She was kind enough to hold her for a week without a deposit. She shipped quickly after the final payment. She included a wig, an outfit, the original box, certificate of authenticity, a nice letter, and even a free coat that wasn't mentioned on the thread. She is a sweetheart, and I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

20. I bought two SD bodies from Luisp- she is a wonderful seller, very kind person and the communication was great! I highly recommend Luisp as a seller, she's wonderful! Thank you!!!