1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JennyTheArtist

Jun 12, 2009

1. Feedback from anyone who has sold or boughten from me via DoA.

2. Jenny is a wonderful buyer! fantastic, nice, and excellent to do business with :)

3. Jenny bought some shoes from me,super buyer highly recommend:)

4. Jenny bought a crochet sun dress from me. She paid quickly, answered PMs and was very nice to work with. Thank you,
      ~Shannon

5. Jenny bought a Lati Green Coco from me after a supersuper short layaway. She was absolutely wonderful to work with - friendly and fun to talk to, and kept wonderful communication. An absolute pleasure to deal with. I hope you love the dolly! :)

6. Just bought a Lati Red Irene from her, and she arrived today! She was very well wrapped and packed.
      Jenny is a very nice person, take great interest in people and have great communication. She was patience while i was buying layaway from her and was very kind. Sent me a doll from the other side of the world!
      I definitely recommend this girl

7. Jenny bought dolly shoes from me - the transaction was fast and in very nice atmosphere. Thank you, Jenny :)

8. I bought a wig and a crochet sundress from her, and they arrived in top condition. She also gave quick responses to all my PMs and was overall, very responsive and good to work with. Would definetely do buisness with again!

9. Jenny commissioned a faceup from me. She has been very amiable to work with! I would work with her again.

10. Jenny is very friendly person and good buyer~!
      Thank you for our perfect transaction! :)

11. Sold a skirt to Jenny, she was friendly and let me know it arrived, would happily deal with again!

12. Jenny bought a pair of lati yellow jean pants from me & everything went smoothly. Thanks!

13. Jenny bought some MSD clothing from my selling thread!
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Would love to deal with Jenny again! ^^

14. Jenny bought a doll from me, everything went smoothly! Highly recommended. Thank you :)

15. Jenny bought doll clothes from me and payed fast, was a very sweet contact and everything went perfect. Thank you so much Dear.

16. Had a perfect transation with Jenny!!! Fast payment and wonderful communication. A true pleasure to deal with.

17. I bought a pukifee Ante from Jenny. It was well packaged and shipped quickly. A wonderful transaction. Thanks!

18. Jenny bought clothes from me for her doll, she was great in communication, payment went fast and she updated me when she received goods. It was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended. Many thanks !

19. I bought some items from Jenny and I must say that she charged me fair Shipping costs and she posted them quickly.....needless to say they came Super fast!!!Jenny is amazing !!! she is friendly and talented!!! and one amazing person to deal with!!! Highly recommended!!

20. I bought 2 outfits from JennyTheArtist and we had a great transaction! She was fast to respond and was even nice enough to hold some items for a few days. I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks!