1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Tiya

Jun 11, 2009

1. I could not find a thread .
      So I will be the first to say that Tiya is a beautifully kind individual!
      I bought a wonderful DOT Lahoo from her on a layaway.
      Tiya was exquisitely patient with me and very kindly communicative.
      My boy arrived tenderly wrapped and I love him!
      Hugs Tiya!
      You are beautifu:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeal moi cherie!

2. I have just received my doll parts from a Heliot split organized by Tiya.
      The splits was perfect, thank you very much for everything :)

3. I was part of Tiya's Heliot split and she organised it perfectly. She was friendly, helpful and I would certainly want to work with her again. Thanks Tiya!!

4. I bought a kimono set from Tiya, and the transaction was great. She's very friendly and helpful and prompt :3

5. Tiya bought a sleeping Rona head from me. She paid quickly and kindly let me know when the head had arrived ~ thank you so much for a pleasant transaction.

6. Tiya bought a CP girl modded body from me :) she was so nice and easy to work with, she paid on time as well and was very understanding about our shipping date! Quick to reply and a pleasure to work with :)

7. Tiya bought a Heisejinyao kimono set from me (and I've bought from her in the past too!). She's a pleasure to deal with, very patient and communicative and just a very sweet person in general :3

8. I was in Tiya's split for an Amber wig, and she was very friendly and always helpful. Even though she lives in France and I'm in the US she still got the wig to me in good time and it was well packaged. Thanks again! :D

9. Bought a Glot from Tiya. It arrived savely packed in bubblewrap and in perfect condition.
      She has always been friendly and replied to PMs as soon as possible.
      :)

10. I bought a Soom Hati head from Tiya. It arrived perfectly, Thanks!! :D

11. Tiya bought a unoa-faceplate from me, and the transaction was stellar! She payed LIGHTNING FAST (so I could ship lightning fast as well!) and was awesome and chatty in PM correspondence. :D

12. Tiya bought an Unoa FP from me and the transaction was perfect. Fast payment and great communication. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction. Thank you!

13. I sold stockings for msd size to Tiya and the transaction was very well. payment very fast and good communication!! Thank you Tiya!!! ^^

14. I sold a Unoa 1.0 body to Tiya - I received payment very quickly, and her communication was excellent. I was happy to be kept up to date with how everything was going (shipping overseas can be daunting), and I was very pleased with how the transaction went. Thank you!!!

15. Tiya took part in my soom Alk & Yrie split. Everything went smoothly, our communication was wonderful, her payment arrived as agreed. Overall Tiya is a lovely person to work with.

16. I bought a heliot from Tiya. nice and smooth sale, she kept in touch and nicely packed him^^

would buy from again^^

17. Perfect transaction with Tiya who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

18. Tiya commissioned two faceups from me and was a real pleasure to work with! Friendly & prompt communication, and payment was quick too :) I would love to work with her again in the future~
      Thank you very much Tiya, and I'm glad you're happy with your girls!

19. Tiya purcahsed a PKF outfit from my sales thread and it was a great transaction. Quick payment and excellent communication from start to finish. Thank you!

20. Tiya is super friendly and polite in her messages and explained a short delay in a couple of the messages! Overall she was a pleasure to deal with :)