1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hayate-san

May 16, 2009

1. Please comment if I have done business with you. ^__^

2. Shiny new feedback thread! ^ ^
      Hayate-san bought a pair of white SD-sized boots from me- she let me know the details of payment, paid when she said she'd be able to, and was very friendly throughout. Excellent transaction, wonderful communication - in addition to the lovely chats we had- and is an A+ customer. I'd be more than willing to do business with her again. =D

3. Hayate-san bought a Dollmore hoodie and a pair of sneakers from me. She was really nice from the beginning to the very end, quick replies, nice PMs, fst payment... She also let me know when the package arrived, and even posted pics of his boy wearing the items. What else could a seller look for?

Thanks again! :D

4. Just did a trade with Hayate-san. Shipping was fast and tracking added. let me know when my stuff arrived and kept in good commuication threw the whole thing.

5. I did a Face-up for Hayate-san. Great communication and a pleasure to work with!
      Thank you!

6. Hayate-san joined my Dollmore group order and was absolutely a dream to deal with. She was very understanding through the issues and kept great communication. Paid on time! She definitely has my vote of confidence!

7. I traded my Narin boy for Hayate-san's DZ Floy, and I couldn't have imagined a better trade. She kept in wonderful contact, was nice and easy to talk to, and packed everything very, very well and shipped on time. She kept great communication throughout the trade, and was, honestly, an absolute joy to work with. I look forward to working with Hayate-san again!

8. Hayate-san bought a doll from me. Excellent transaction! Thank you very much!

9. I bought the DZ Hid full set outfit from Hayate-san. She was super friendly and shipped right away. The outfit came quickly and I'm very happy with it. It was a wonderful transaction, and I would recommend her any time! :3
      Thank you!!

10. I bought a super-cute pair of boots from Hayate-san! Love them! great communication, shipping, and everything.

11. I bought a pretty wig from Hayate-san. Really nice person, really nice wig. Thankyou.

12. I purchased a cute little skirt from Hayate-san. It arrived only a few days after I purchased it, and it is just lovely. Thank you so much!

13. Just completed a trade with Hayate-san. Everything went fine and all. Fast shipping and wonderful commication. Would trade with again.

14. I do a trade with Hayate-san. and my gosh, it's an excellent transaction.. :D
      The trade goes so smooth .. Hayate-san really a kind person to deal and talk with. Fast on ship and the outfit is really stunning too. I'm very satisfied and glad to do a transaction with her. Thank you so much dear... I looking forward for other deal in the future. :aheartbea

15. I did a trade with Hayate-san, she wanted a faceup and I wanted one of her wigs. It went very well, she shipped the wig to me with the face and I had it back to her in a jiffy. I would do trades or general business with her anyday ^_^

16. Hayate-san bought a pair of eyes from me. Flawless transaction! She is an excellent buyer. I would love to do business with her again.

17. Sold a wig to Hayate-San. Everything was super fast and easy, great buyer!

18. Traded eyes with her at a meet. Very friendly and fair. Would recommend her any day.

19. Hayate-san bought a Dollzone Floy from me and was absolutely a doll (pun intended ;-D ) to work with! She was very patient and friendly in all correspondence! She worked out a layaway plan with me and was always prompt with her payments! She even waited patiently after she made the last payment and I was out of town with no internet! Wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend her!!

20. Hayate-san bought a wig from me, perfect transasction, a wonderful person to deal with, good communication, fast payment, and she let me know the the package arrived:), would love to do business again:D