1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Mikkio!

May 15, 2009

1. I have now had a couple transactions with Mikki and she is the best! I am so happy to have "met" her, she pays right away and also made me the cutest chihuahua ever! thank you SO much!!

2. Sold a DT 13g body to Mikkio and she paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks mikki!

3. agreed, she was wonderful to deal with. She bought a wig from me....great buyer

4. Mikkio bought some clothes made by me. An impeccable buyer :)

5. she was wonderful to deal with. She bought a wig from me....great buyer

6. Mikkio is quite wonderful to do business with! Highly recommend her as a buyer :)

7. Wait, Mikkio, you make chihuahuas? I hadn't heard!

Mikkio sold me a mohair wig. Didn't have much luck with mohair wigs in the past, they are always a mess by the time they get to me. The one she sold me looked *better* than the picture did, and even came with a wig net to help tame it. And the price, packaging, and wait time were all extremely pleasant.

Thanks, Mikkio!

8. i bought 2 pairs of sd shoes from her and she is great to deal with, good communication, package shipping etc.

9. I purchased a doll from Mikkio, and she was a great seller the whole way through! Her communication is great, she shipped her out very quickly and packed her wonderfully.

10. I purchased a DT Rhea from Mikkio and she was wonderful throughout, she let me have a weeks layaway and shipped her out extremely quickly after I had paid her off ^_^
      Rhea was as described and packaged well ^_^

I am so pleased with her and would not hesitate to do business with Mikki again!!

Thank you ^_^

11. Sold a wig to Mikkio
      She payed proptly, let me know as soon as it arrived.
      A perfect buyer :)

12. I sold a clothing item to Mikkio. The transaction went very smoothly and she had great communication! Thanks. ^^

13. I just sold some doll clothing to Mikkio.

The transaction went smoothly, communication was good and Mikki is pleasant and friendly to deal with.

Teddy

14. I bought a body from Mikkio. She was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her. Thank you very much for such a great transaction.

15. I had a great transaction with Mikkio.
      she was a FANTASTIC buyer!
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      thank you, Mikkio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Mikkio purchased a doll body from me.... she paid promptly, and let me know when she received it. perfect buyer.

17. Bought some MSD sized pierced earrings from me. good correspondence, paid fast. Thank you for your business ^_^

18. I bought her fabulous DT Susie. She was great to deal with. Good communication and very pleasent. The doll arrived well packed and is gorgeous. A very good transaction.

19. Just sold some BJD clothes to Mikkio. Pleasure to deal with, excellent communication, superfast payment...
      Thank you,

Nadine in the UK

20. I sold a doll to Mikkio. She paid immediately, kept me uptodate with her progress and let me know when she arrived. Cant ask for better than that. Would have no problems trading again. Thank you.