1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Random_an

May 2, 2009

1. Please post feedback for me here! Thank you! <3

2. I had a wonderful transaction with An! She purchased a DOD boy from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Fantastic to work with!

3. Random_an bought a pair of mismatched DoC hands from me! Excellent buyer, great communication! Will gladly deal with again :)
      [​IMG]

4. I did a trade with Random_An a pair of DOC hands, and I couldn't be happier. She's very nice and keeps a great communication and shipped them safely and very fast.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you! <3

5. She's a delightful seller!!! I bought a DOC T.Too from her which arrived earlier today.He was packaged really really really well . She even sent him with some outfit <3 .

Recommended <3
      and would gladly deal with again ^^

6. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Random_An. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. I bought an orange shirt from Random_an. It's absolutely adorable and looks great on my boy. She was super fast with response and did an excellent job on shipping him out. A+ feedback from me :)

8. Bought some shoes from Random_an.
      Communication was great, shipping was quick, and I am very pleased :)
      Thanks again!

9. Sold a pair of eyes to Random_An. A quick, and easy transaction. Definetly would sell to her again. Thanks!
      Lisa

10. I bought a MNF Miyu from Random_an. She shipped her out 2 days after I payed, and the doll was VERY well packaged! Also included a bunch of clothes, a wig, and eyes. A+ Seller!

11. I bought a LTF outfit from Random_an. Arrived quickly and great communication! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a shirt from random_an and the transaction was wodnerful, a great seller!

13. Bought a lovely pair of camouflage MSD pants from An, and I'm thrilled. They are in marvelous condition and look great on my Mini Dollfie Dream. Recommended!

14. I bought a pair of striped PJ pants from Random_an. Shipping was quick and communication was great. Thank you~!

15. I bought a striped sweater from Random_an. The shirt arrived in perfect condition and looks
      great on my boy. Shipping was very quick and communication was great! Thank you so much~

16. traded a pair of eyes with random_an and it went smoothly! I love the outfit and it arrived very quickly! Would def do business with her again!

17. Just did a trade with this selle, Fast shipping and good commication all around.

18. I purchased a YoSD sized shirt with socks from Random_an, and the entire transaction was wonderful! I will gladly purchase from Random_an again, thank you for sending my package so quickly! &#9829;

19. I just finished and shipped off Random_an's face-up commission and the communication was wonderful! She paid very quickly, answered any questions I had and was very detailed in what she was asking for!
      I would gladly do another face-up commission for her hands down! ^^

20. An bought a pair of ltf wings from me and she was nothing but nice! : DI definitely recomend her as a buyer/seller! Thanks a bunch! : D