1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for Coco Tribe Ruby - Refined bunny!

Apr 26, 2009

1. I looked everywhere and there is little to no evidence of this bunny anywhere on this forum! And it's such a shame! She's so beautiful! And her expression makes her look so refined.

You can view and buy Ruby here, along with all kinds of clothes! - http://www.kirakiraus.com/

I stumbled upon her quite by accident and just had to have her. She finally arrived the other day and she is so pretty! I really can't believe nobody else seems to own this doll.

I took some pictures of mine (she's on a 17cm body) that you can view here if you're interested in seeing owner photos

Does anybody else find this doll as pretty as I do??

[​IMG]

Here is Ruby with 3 other anthros:
      [​IMG]

And here she is nude. Please keep in mind she is on the 17cm body size, one of two available for her:
      [​IMG]

2. She's adorable! I've never seen her before. I am having trouble with the website- does she only come in the pink face up?

3. I've always been interested in her, but was wary because nobody else owned her. Might I request some pictures of the body too? :) I love her sleepy face.

4. You can see her at Kon'D too - http://www.kondoll.com/ProductList.aspx?prid=584

kadepie - I'm pretty sure she only comes with the pink face-up. You might be able to make requests though, I'm not sure. Doesn't hurt to ask!

catclawtub - Sure, I'll try to take pictures of her body tomorrow :) I can't say I like her legs at all, but they're easily hidden in clothes :sweat I was hoping to put her on a Rooney body but the sizing didn't work out...

5. Oh wow, I really like her!

I'm surprised so few people have her! I think I might actually get her one day~

6. Oh she is very pretty, Celesse! :)
      I've never seen her before so this is first time I saw one!
      But wow she is so pretty!! I love her half open eyes. :love

How tall she is compare to Pipos Rooney?
      She probably can be a mama-Rooney, don't you think? lol
      Her faceup is really gorgeous too!!!! :blush

7. Surprising, because I'm a complete slave to Pipos, but I like her just as much or more than Curo. Good thing for my checkbook I'm not in the market for anything but kittehs!

8. I checked out their website, and they also have a cute piggy. He's not nearly as cute as Alice Cherry Blossom, but he's a lot cheaper and still very cute.

9. Thanks Koyuki!

I bought her on the 17cm body, so mine is a size that is somewhere in between Pipos Rooney and Pipos Curo. I'll try to take comparison pictures of her with my Pipos dolls tonight!

10. She is so pretty~ I actually found Ruby on accident too, a couple weeks ago, and she instantly ended up on my Next Purchase list ^^ I'm glad she was on-topic, because when I get her, I definitely want to show her off XDDD

11. WOW that is a total change from coco tribes previous anthros, which made me want to jump out a window >.< that is one cute bunbun! the ears are great-real different from other bun dolls :D its about time we had a lop!

12. wow!!!!! your ruby is so beautiful!
      we're glad to see your pics!
      and thanks for creating a discussion thread for her :)

the official us agent of coco tribe:
      http://kirakiraus.flowersunion.com/
      shopping cart will be added soon, probably in these few days :)

13. U can either choose 17cm or 21cm body, so if u choose 21cm body, Ruby can be taller than Rooney :)

14. Here are my Coco Tribe dolls.

[​IMG]

15. ....fatcat, is there ANY anthro you dont own? your bunbun is darling- and that mouseys dress is adorable! where did you get it? :D

16. I have a Ruby too! I named her Hina.

Here's a photo I took of her last March.

[​IMG]

It's so great to meet more Ruby lovers here! :D

17. While I admit to falling in love with anthros, there are still plenty I do not own (although I wish I did). I have purchased quite a few and still love every single one of them. The list of ones I own is sadly much smaller than the list of ones I want! LOL

I bought my two girls as soon as they were released from Kira Kira. They offered these lovely outfits along with quite a few others. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the company that made them (Junya I'm sure you can help out here) but the quality was fabulous and so was the price. I could honestly kick myself for not buying more because they also fit the DZ animals pretty well.

18. fatcat77 - Since you own and are familiar with many different anthro dolls, could you post a mini-review on the Ruby? How is the resin quality, and how are the joints/posing, and other things? Thanks!

I'm thinking of buying a Ruby but it's hard to find information on Coco Tribe because so few people have them.

19. I think the reason there's so little info about Coco Tribe anthro dolls on DoA is that most of them are considered off-topic here. According to the list, Jerry, Ruby and Peter are the only on-topic Coco Tribe anthros for DoA.

I love seeing all the photos of Ruby...she is one lovely bunny! :)

20. She reminds me so much of a bunny version of Dollmore's two Lilith girls.