1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bake_neko

Mar 31, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me here~
      Thank you <3

#1 Bake_Neko, Mar 31, 2009
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    2. I comissioned Shiroi for a faceup. She is really talented! My girl looks gorgeous thanks to her. :aheartbea

Highly recommended, friendly and professionnal.

Thank you Shiroi!

3. I bought a wig from Bake Neko, and it arrived super speedy :) everything was fine. It was real pleasure to have a deal with her!
      Thank you Shiroi!

4. Shiroi /aka Baka_neko/ gave my boy his faceup... Totally in love with him. :D
      Thank you! ;)

5. I am order face-up for me Chloe. Shiroi is very talented.:thumbup
      She's gorgeous and perfect. :love
      Very thank for beautiful work. All professional and quick.:fangirl:

6. Shiroi made my darling Qian faceup, and she is perfect in every detail. I love her!!! :aheartbea
      Thanks. ;)

7. Bought my Heliot head on a short layaway. Payments were well on time and overall just a friendly and reliable person. :) Thanks again!

8. bake_neko painted my boty girl for me. She was incredible sweet in communications and went out of her way to combine our ideas. The result is stunning, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

9. bake_neko painted my gorgeous Honey Delf Pitta for me. She is absolutely gorgeous. And when I opened the box...a beautiful drawing of my girl was waiting for me too!
      Thanks so much!

10. Bake_Neko painted my hound and I couldn't be happier. She did a lovely job! The transaction also went very smooth, would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you again Bake_Neko! I love him.:D

11. bake_neko painted my Io, Heliot, and a pair of hooves, and did an amazing job. Very professional faceups! I'm so happy, and would love to have her paint more heads in the future. Communication was always prompt, friendly and clear, and updates were frequent. The turn-around time was very fast.

Highly recommended faceup artist! :D

12. I contacted Bake_Neko for a makeup comission for my Shinzu and she was always polite, kind and faster answering to my messages.

Although there were some problems with the first makeup she did to my Shinzu she promptly solved them and did a great job on my little one giving her a gorgeus second make-up profesionally done. For all this i highly recomend her, because of her kindness, her effort to do things well and because of her great skills.

Thank you so much.. till next time !!

13. I did a partial trade with Bake_Neko, she did a face-up for me as partial payment and I am delighted with it
      pleasure to deal with throughout
      Highly recommended ^^

14. Bake_Neko painted my girl's faceup and communication was very fast and good.

I'm very happy with the faceup and my girl's head arrived in a very nicely packed box. She even send me a free wig net for my wig when I didn't send her any.

I would love to send my dolls to her again, she's highly recommended!
      Thank you very much~

15. :hollyberry I bought a Kumi Bambicroney from Shiroi I am so happy with my new little one :gingerbreadman....shes one of my favourites :goldstar

16. I sell Euclase Shiroi on LAYAWAY and partial make face-up for my dolls. All payment send without problem :abambi:. Shiroi face-up it´s perfect work:aheartbea. I am happy:dance.
      Thank You very much for this transaction. :daisy

17. Bake_Neko painted my Vampire Miho's face-up, and I must say I'm more than happy with it!
      She's a very talented artist, and very caring as well. She even took picures of my boy in a body with clothes, eyes and a wig!! Very communicative and really sweet, it was a very pleasurable transaction! She sent him back very well-packed, and he arrived safe and sound.
      Thank you so much, dear, and see you around~! I'm looking forward to commission you again~! X3

18. sold her a belya head. fast payment and wonderful cummoation.

19. Bake_Neko painted my Sabik elf. .she is very nice and very talented. .my Sabik's head was packed very well and has came back safely with a lovely face-up from her. .thank u so much ^o^

20. Bought a lovely Beyla R. head from Bake_neko
      Absolute wonderful seller! Kind, patient and supportive during my entanglements with Paypal. Very clear about received payments and shipping. Everything arrived promptly and safely packaged. I highly recommend this seller. :)
      Thank you for everything <3