1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Victoria Victrix

Mar 19, 2009

1. :truffle

Feedback for Sighs, Whispers, Echoes

Feedback for Pretty Little Things

2. Purchased a Bobobie tiny lolita outfit from Victoria Victrix and it was an excellent transaction! :aheartbea

3. Victoria Victrix purchased an obitsu 60 cm body in ws and set a new land speed record for payment, as well as being a pleasant person to deal with! Highly recommended!

4. I bought an MSD cream and blue Steampunk outfit from VictoriaVictrix. She was great- sent it out quickly and was very friendly. The outfit is beautiful, especially the beaded headdress. My Eglantine loves it!

5. Bought a DZ fox from me. Paid very fast, was super friendly - an ideal buyer. Thanks!

6. I had two sari's commission from this seller for my twin beyla's the sari came super fast and the quality was superb. I would buy from her again.

7. Victoria Victrix was a great buyer. She payed immediately and had great communication. I would buy or sell to her again. The transaction could not have got smoother.

8. I commissioned a gown for my RS Lian, and it was beautiful and very well made. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

9. I bought a pink skin Bobobie Pixie from Victoria Victrix. Communication was awesome, shipping was lightning fast, and Pixie arrived safe and sound. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

10. I purchased a commissioned outfit from Victoria Victrix. She worked with me through the design, and came up with some stuff on her own! She is awesome, would and probably will work with her again!
      Highly recommended!!!

11. Bought a couple of commissioned skirts and a top. Victoria Victrix helped me through every stage, producing better clothes than I think my doll now deserves! ;) Great communication, and wonderful results! I'm going to commission more! :)

12. Bought the Pirate Wench outfit from Victoria recently and it was a fantastic transaction. Answered all my questions of which there were many. Really great communication, very very helpful and the outfit is just stunning. Absolutely beautiful work. Have already commissioned another outfit :-)

13. Another wonderful commission! Wonderful materials, well put together, making some really great outfits!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much!

14. I bought a sari from this seller. It was well made and everthing went fine.

15. Victoria Victrix bought a Domuya flexi-body from me. Communication was excellent, payment was SUPER-fast! All in all, she was wonderful to deal with :) 110% satisfied and highly recommended!

16. Had a great commission transaction with Victoria, did a wing mod on the back of Galena... great to work with! thanks again!!

17. victoria victrix purchased a resinsoul ai from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a wonderful transaction ^^

18. I sold a Dear Mine Carnival Oz to Victoria Victrix and it was a flawless transaction! Very easy to deal with, quick to pay and good communication. Thanks for giving him a new home!

19. I traded an RS Ai body with Victoria Victrix and it was a very pleasant transaction. I received the traded items in great condition and would gladly do business with her again.

20. Victoria Victrix bought a jacket from my Dollheart Fukubukuro and she is just a wonderful, awesome and friendly person to sell too! She paid super fast and let me know it arrived safely. I would be delighted to sell to her again anytime! Thank you :)