1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for topueng7

Mar 18, 2009

1. Please post feedback for me. Thank you :):)

2. Sutanya bought Arianna my Rosy Supia from me and paid very quickly. She was a joy to deal with throught out the whole transaction. I hope that I have the pleasure to buy or sell to her again. I recommend her very highly as an excellent communicator and all around nice person. She was just great to deal with. I recommend her without any reservations what so ever.

3. Fantastic buyer! She sent the payment right away, it was a very smooth transaction and I highly recommend her. :3 Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Latidoll yellow Lumi cat from topueng7 . She is so nice, polite, so understanding and her communication was always fast and friendly. Package is come quick right on time.

I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and I highly recommend her! :D

5. Topueng7 bought a Volks School C head from me. She was very fast with communication, payment, and generally a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend her anytime.

6. I bought a Supia Rosy from top, and she was very wonderful when it came to working with me. Rosy was packaged VERY well, and she arrived quickly (two days, because Sunday doesn't count!) Very recommended seller!

7. Sold a Unoa Sist Wink faceplate from topueng7, and the transaction was very quick and painless. topueng7 paid very quickly and was a breeze to deal with. She contacted me when the faceplate arrived and notified me. I would do business again.

8. I sold a unoa Sist default plate to Topueng7 and she paid very quickly and pm'd me and left feedback when she received them. I recommend her! Thanks!

9. Topueng7 bought my tan Limho Mono from me. She was quick to reply to all pms, payment was fast and there when promised. She was even sweet enough to let me know that he'd gotten there safely.

I hope you enjoy your new boy as much as I did! I can't wait to see pictures~!

10. Topueng7 bought some unoa cat ears from me. ^_^ She paid very quickly and was very nice to deal with! Thanks again!

11. Topueng7 bought my two Lati heads from me-she paid quickly and communication was pleasant and prompt :) Thanks!

12. Topueng7 bought a Latiblue Censya from me, the whole transaction was a real delight! Thank you very much again!!!

13. Topueng7 sold me a SD10 girl body. She was very quick to respond to PMs and prompt with shipping the item out. The entire transaction couldn't have gone better. I would certainly do business with her again.

14. I bought a SD10 old boy body from Topueng7, and she was very nice! The body was shipped fast and very well packed, everything as described! Thanks so very much! My boy now has a body!

15. I had my beautiful Unoa on saturday and she is just perfect!

Thank you very much for the quick shipping, kind privates messages and everything you've done :)

Everything was very well packed and as described!

16. I sold a pair of Volks 20mm HG eyes to topueng7 and she wasn an absolute dream to deal with. She paid promptly and was lovely in all her correspondences. Thank you for a great transaction, highly recommended!

17. I sold a Volks School Head B to topueng7 (Sutanya) on layaway and she was very quick to pay each installment. I would sell to her again without any hesitation. Thanks much!

Juli DC :)

18. topueng7 bought a doll from me on layaway and everything went perfect! I would highly recommend this buyer :) thank you!

19. i bought a doll head from topueng7, she was a perfect seller... quick response, and the head shipped promptly, and arrived safe and sound. a trusted seller.

20. Topueng7 adopted my lati cookie. She is very nice and pays really fast. Good person to communicate with. :D