1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Necoco.

Mar 15, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for Neco here. ^^

2. Purchase: Dollzone Mini-BB Leo
      Comments: Price was pretty reasonable. Unfortunately shipping from Poland to the U.S. took six weeks! Neco was very compassionate and understanding about my distress over the missing parcel. She tried very hard to find out what happened to it, and then, luckily, it arrived! Neco is a great seller and I would definitely buy from her again--but I would get shipping insurance next time so I won't have to panic over the missing parcel!

3. Necoco bought an option part from me.

Necoco really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction.

I highly recommend Necoco :aheartbea

4. I purchased a Soom Sabik Elf from Necoco and he is excellent!! He arrived super fast and is just gorgeous!! Thank you so much Necoco! ^_^

5. I baught faceplate from Neco - in excellent condition!
      Very fast shipping - great transaction and very friendly communication!Everything was perfect!:)
      Thank you so much, Neco! Everytime again!:D

6. I bought a beautiful Unoa L-bi boy from Necoco recently, got him today. :)

We had some difficulties with PayPal, but together we figured it out in the end, and after that, everything went smoothly. ^^

Necoco is very friendly, and easy to talk to, no problems at all with communication.

I warmly recommend him as a seller, he is great. :)

Thank you so much for selling this beautiful boy to me! <3

7. Purchased a Crobidoll wig from Necoco. She was kind enough to discount shipping for and paypal fees for me and replied quickly to all my PMs. My wig arrived just as described and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

8. I bought a Leeke Wig from Necoco- the communication was friendly, and it arrived in perfect condition!

9. ¨Perfect transaxtion with Necoco, rapide and nice Many tahnsks; hope next!
      M

10. Necoco sold me Chrom head ^^ I cannot thank her enough for her time and patience
      great person to deal with~ Thank you very very much!

11. I bought the Soom Chrom Firelord Parts (Paws and Hands) from him and payed them off in layaway.
      The communication was great and he was reeeaaally patient (Thanks again for that!) and the stuff arrived incredibly fast after it was shipped oAO;
      So yeah, great deal ^_^

12. Participated in Necoco's Breccia split; purchased a wig.

Everything went smoothly, all info was on time, fast shipping.
      A fully trustworthy user!

13. Participated in Necoco's Appini split, I purchased the body and two heads
      He's wonderful. good and friendly comunication, always :)
      thank you very much ^^

14. Participated in Necoco's Breccia split, I purchased the shoes and Breccia Fox Ears.

The communication was friendly, and it arrived in perfect condition!
      Great transaction.
      I highly recommend Necoco.

Thank you so much for this split!

15. I participated in Necoco's Appini split, and got my ears and tail today! Communication was very prompt and Necoco made sure to inform the split members whenever something important happened. It was a pleasure to work with him and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again! Thank you so much!

16. I took part in a Soom Breccia split ran by Necoco
      My items arrived with no problems, pleasure to deal with ^^

17. Necoco took part in Soom Chalco NS split I lead.

Communications was always great, payments (or update on them) timely and correct.
      Overall a very positive experience and a highly recommended trader!

18. I participated in Necoco's Breccia split for the claw hands and fox legs. Great communication throughout and always kept us updated through the order process. Items arrived quickly, safe and sound. A great transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

Thank you so much! <3

19. i bought a Breccia head from Necoco
      great communication, very nice to deal with
      fast shipping too
      thank you so much

20. I have gotten a very good and sexy soom chrom head from her. It really was like new! Very nice person ^-^b Very fast shipping too.