1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domadoll Baby Alien Ippo discussion part 1

Mar 10, 2009

1. meet my little Ippo:

[​IMG]

isn't she the cutest little thing? *love*

2. That's what I was thinking. I wasn't really doing much with my little Bobobie, but if she was an mp3 player I would take her everywhere. She is the perfect size. This is the company Domadoll got their player from, and I found this that looks pretty similar.

3. OMG ..iM SO IN LOVE with Domadoll ...Ippo is just to die for
      my camera is on charge and I will take some pictures of her later ..she is stunning ...adore her
      she is ranking one of my favorite tinys ..so well made so chubby I am actually going to call her Ippo too ..it just suits her

..oh yes ..she HASNT got the white resin pants like the promo pictures ..she is all normal resin colour

[​IMG]

4. Doma just updated the news are with a change to ippo. It seems to be a smaller doll or just a change to a different pelvis? a regular doll one instead of molded? with instead a cloth diaper? so before it was molded?

5. it is ...my little Ippo has the natural resin coloured pelvis
      she is absolutly cracking little tiny ..I love her

6. Siru says hello! Is there still any other Ippos around here?

[​IMG]

7. Just because there´s been too little of Ippo spam lately...

Happy Siru dancing with Danbo!

[​IMG]

8. No other people having any Ippo spam, so once again Siru wants to say hi for all!

[​IMG]

She´s such a cutie! But I still haven´t got the mp3 player working. I´d need a connection link to add it on computer and haven´t one with the similar ending. It´s different than usb or like the camera or cell phone I have.

9. I know it´s quiet but here´s a bump as Siru is such a cutie! She would make a nice baby for a Minifee, though Filippa might not be the mothering type.

[​IMG]

10. Cleaning and organizing Domadoll threads. Please Pm me if you see something that goes in first page FAQ.

Thanks!