1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadomina

Mar 4, 2009

1. Please post feedback for Sadomina here :abow:

Thank you!

2. Sadomina bought 3 piars of glasses from me^^
      She is a very great buyer and very nice person to deal with!
      I`m very happy to make bussiness with her!

Thank you very much again and so glad that you and your boy like the items(≧ω≦)/

3. I sold a kimono to Sadomina, we have good communication and she made fast payment, she is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

4. Sadomina bought Yosd outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, Thanks!

5. Another great transaction with Sadomina, thank you so much!

6. Sadomina bought doll parts from me and she's one of the most wonderful buyer I've ever found! :D
      Friendly and fast communication with super prompt and very smooth payment! The trustworthy buyer~ :)

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. Sadomina made a small order from my sales thread.
      Everything went perfect, communication was great and clear, and she paid fast.
      Had a wonderful transaction and hoping her doll's are having fun with their new props.
      Till next time! =^_^=

8. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

9. Sadomina sold me some yosd outfits, they were all in excellent mint condition, no smells, nicely packed, very well cared, posted promptly. Sadomina was fast in answering, kind and friendly. She even included a small gift. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I hope we shall deal in the future. She is a highly recommended seller, one of those you wish to meet in the market.
      Thanks Karin.

10. Purchased a pair of eyes from Sadomina and everything was awesome. Thank you very much!

11. Purchased a Leekeworld Sweet head from Sadomina! She was a great seller! Fast and prompt and she included a small gift! The items were very well packaged and she took extra trouble with the labelling! I'll definitely reccomend her as a seller. Thank you very much!

12. Sadomina joined my Soom Keny split and she was a wonderful participant. ^^ Communication was prompt and friendly as was the payment. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Sadomina. She was a great communicator, gave me shipping options and they arrived quickly, exactly as described, in excellent condition. A great transaction, I would definitely buy from her again. ^^

14. I bought Unidoll Jace' head from Sadomina. It was easy and wonderful - Sadomina answered fast and clear, sent head next day after payment and it was packaged very well. Recommend her as a great seller!

15. Sadomina bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from me. Communication was very smooth and friendly, payment was very quick, and it was a perfect transaction. A highly recommended buyer :D. Thanks!

16. Sadomina participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

17. Sadomina bought a pair of Volks HG eyes from me. Communication was great and payment was sent very quickly!! She also informed me when package arrived! Wonderful buyer! Thank you!^^

18. Sadomina bought my Soom Sphaler outfit set ^^ the communication was great, payment was sent very quickly and finished her layaway sooner than expected! She informed me when the package arrived, She's a highly recommended buyer! Thank you (o≧∇≦)o

19. I bought a MNF Seorin head from Sadomina. It has a wonderful faceup from Sadomina herself. She allowed me to do a layaway on the head and was very patient. It was packaged very well and carefully. I can definitely recommend Sadomina as a seller! Thank you!

20. Sadomina purchased some items for Teenie Gem and Yo-SDs from me. She was wonderful and really friendly; payment was and she told me straight away when the items arrived. Perfect transaction. Thank you!