1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for serpentsong~

Mar 3, 2009

1. Recently sold a doll to serpentsong. Great communication, paid on time, excellent buyer! I would most certainly be willing to do business with her again!

2. serpentsong joined my DBdoll group order. she was great for communication and was quick with payment. I hope our paths cross again.

3. Sold a wig to Serpentsong. Great communication with fast payment. Excellent Buyer, I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

4. serpentsong bought an SD wig from me - text book good transaction; fast, friendly communication and very swift payment. It was a pleasure to do business with her and she let me know when the wig arrived safely.

I am very happy to recommend her :)

5. serpentsong bought a preorder wig from me. very nice and great communication. very nice to deal with thank you so much^^

6. Hey all. :) Serpentsong sold me her Iplehouse Carina eyes. She was very good about it, even though I contacted her totally out of the blue and asked to buy them. She kept in touch, the eyes arrived quickly and in good condition. She's easy to deal with!

Thanks, Serpentsong!

7. serpentsong purchased a wig from me. Wonderful communication and prompt payment. Thanks for the easy transaction.
      Enjoy,
      Janet

8. I bought a Spiritdoll outfit from serpentsong. She was wonderfully nice to deal with all the way. She shipped the outfit very fast and did everything I asked her for. The outfit arrived quickly and was packaged very safely.
      Thank you very much, it was a very pleasant transaction! :)

9. Serpentsong bought me a Lucifer dress, fast payment a good communication. Very good transaction!

10. Sold a Delf Lishe to Serpentsong. She is an absolute pleasure to do business with. She paid promptly and communication was wonderful. One of the best transactions I have ever had!!

TC

11. Serpentsong has purchased an Iplehouse Sword Dance Kamau from me. While Paypal was having small issues she kept me updated all the time, which was very important.
      Everything went smooth and she was patient when I discovered some issues with the courier and have had to find another one.
      Will definitely deal with her again! <3